New!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Eden. I'm (relatively) new. I'm a grad student studying Library Science. I'm almost done with the program, I'll finsih over the summer and then I'm free. :smile:

I've been using MFP about 2 weeks. I joined because I really need to keep track of what I'm doing. I've tried to lose weight many times before. Most recently, I managed to lose 70+ pounds. But, I reached a plateau and I still was 20 pounds from my ultimate goal. I gained back 10 pounds from eating out every week, so here I am, 30 from goal. I wanted to lose weight because I want to look like a pinup girl. I have added incentive now, as I've recently gotten engaged. So, being able to feel my best in my wedding dress is a huge incentive as well.

I haven't been doing great so far; I'm hoping to meet some new friends who are on their way to becoming fit (or have reached their goals and can offer advice). :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Navigator0811
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add! Open food log and support.
  • lilithXrei
    lilithXrei Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks! :happy:
  • ForestHomeMom
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new at this. I have struggled with my weight all my life and am ready to make a change. I want to be able to do more things with my kids and not have to worry about my weight being an issue.