New to MFP

Options
I was in pilates class last thursday when the lady behind me recommended MFP, I scoffed at her and was like "there is no way I can get myself to track my food" later at home I downloaded the app and found that it has a barcode scanner and figured I can actually do this. Now I'm on day 5 and realizing I could probably use a few friends to keep me motivated, if anyone wants to add me that would be cool.

Replies

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always up for more motivation pals!
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'd love the add(: It's great that you're getting into it! Diet's half the battle.... unfortunately haha
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.... there is a lot of good things going on here...
  • dizzzy33
    dizzzy33 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! You can add me. :)
  • lizibame
    lizibame Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'd love the add(: It's great that you're getting into it! Diet's half the battle.... unfortunately haha

Actually diet is my ENTIRE battle, I don't have issues staying active, I have issues putting down the fork, I love to cook and it shows on my waistline, I just hope I can keep myself accountable for what I put into my mouth!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you hit your goals!
  • Hi im fairly new on here and loving it! feel free to add me
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. feel free to add me. The more the better :)
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Feel free to add and others on this link. The more support the better!
  • maxwellmama4
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 30 yr old mother of four looking to lose about 40 lbs. I have an open food journal and would like to meet friends who also have open journals. Need all the help/motivation/ideas I can get!
    Thanks!