I'm looking for some motivational friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• ahiddenlink
    ahiddenlink Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, after falling off and getting ran over by the wagon, I'm full invested back on here as I know it was a big helper!
  • mscoins
    mscoins Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Rhiana1188
    Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm always looking for more motivational friends as well!
  • CoachAnnaG
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just joined myfitnesspal. I've heard a lot about the app so here I am :smile: . I would love to be here and help motivate everyone with their fitness goals. I'm a coach for Beachbody so if anyone has ANY questions or wants specific one on one help I am here for you. I started off weighing 161lbs at the beginning of Jan :frown: I'm 5'1" so that is way overweight for me. I currently weigh 146lbs. So here I am trying to help others like myself out. Well I hope to get to know everyone better.
  • lilithXrei
    lilithXrei Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to help support and motivate people, and keep motivated myself. :smile:
  • Darwin2012
    Options
    I joined months ago and deleted the app after a few days. I moved to a new city seven months ago and ive gained so much weight. I dont do anything but eat and sleep. Im asthmatic and because of the weight ive gained it has gotten worst. At 185lbs and only 5'2 i really need to lose weight. On top of that im going to california in may and i was hoping to lose 40lbs in which i know is a lot for someone who lives a sedentary lifestyle but i really could use the motivation to lose this weight. HELP!!
  • randomcutness
    Options
    heyjust joined today! add me if you want:)
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me. Always looking for more friends.
  • MrActiveForLife
    MrActiveForLife Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for some motivational friends too! Feel free to add me!
  • SeraFee
    SeraFee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i just joined feel free to add me
  • Nancydavis23
    Options
    Just starting up.....hoping for great success!
  • steffyducky
    Options
    I could really use some motivation I think that's why I keep starting and stopping don't really have anyone around to help me out...
  • k_town78
    Options
    I will jump on the "add me" bandwagon. I am not really here to lose weight but instead keep a healthy lifestyle. I would like friends to keep me accountable to my decision and I'm pretty good and keeping others accountable. I have been eating paleo since Christmas time to try and make my digestive system happier. I would really like some paleo minded friends to help me as I venture into this.
  • retroillusion
    retroillusion Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me everyone :) looking to gather a bunch of friends so we can motivate each other!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! You can never have enough friends here! Sadly, many friends will drop off the MFP planet and you never see them again. :-( Looking for strong, encouraging, motivational people with S.M.A.R.T.GOALS!
  • Ronniegirl319
    Options
    You can add me. I just got my fitbit and set it up with MFP and hoping that the total package/motivating friends will keep me going.
  • Mykey972
    Options
    Fell free to add me as well. I'm new here also and definitely could use more friends for motivation and help keep me on the straight and narrow. As a matter of fact anyone is welcome to add me :)