Brazil Butt Lift anyone?

Options
So I'm not new to MFP, but I'm just getting back in the swing of things since I had my baby last year. He's 10 months old now and still nursing. It's time for me to lose the flab and make my body fab again. I just ordered this workout, Brazil Butt Lift. Has anyone tried it? If so, did you enjoy it or not enjoy it? What were your results?

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm still in my first week and I'm combining it with jillian michaels ripped in 30. I love BBL so far. Almost everything works your abs along with your butt. My back feels stronger. I feel muscles in my butt i didn't know were there. The first day was really hard for me to finish. The more I workout the easier it is for me to push myself mentally to finish. I've seen before and after of people on here/youtube and they got good results.
  • hkasabo
    Options
    I work for Beachbody and am currently doing a BBL/Combat hybrid workout. I love them both and think BBL is so fun. Leandro is a great trainer! It's the first (and only) workout program that has ever been able to hold my attention for longer than a week. Good luck and keep pressing play!
  • MustangKo
    Options
    Hello! I am restarting BBL today. I did complete this last year and saw great results. I have been slacking over the winter and its time to start back.
  • themightymc
    themightymc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started BBL yesterday, along with the 6 day supermodel slim down. I'm trying to stick to that, the diet plan and workouts and hope to see great results!!