So what does everyone think about the Green Coffee Bean?

Options
I am interested if anyone has tried this yet? Is it working for you?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Other than the minimal boost you might get from caffeine it's a waste of time and money. Another sham brought to you by the great and wonderful Dr Oz.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Other than the minimal boost you might get from caffeine it's a waste of time and money. Another sham brought to you by the great and wonderful Dr Oz.
    I haven't tried green bean, but I tried the raspberry ketones he recommended and actually GAINED with them!! :(
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

LMAO at that last sentence. :laugh:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty color...but then again, I am fond of green.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....I like mine dark roasted and brewed in a French press. :drinker:
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i tried these also did not do a thing for me, no energy burst and surely did not curve my appettive,save your money!!!
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Does Dr Oz get kickbacks for promoting this BS?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I used to buy them by the 10-pound bag from Fair Trade and roast them at home. Made the whole neighborhood smell like coffee.

But I wouldn't do anything with them raw. It's all hype.
  • kkmang2910
    Options
    I've tried it in the extract supplement form. You don't get a caff boost and I don't see added value to my daily plan. Just trying to use up the bottle and get it out of my cabinet now. After tons of research, I have found other more helpful supplements that work with my routine. Save your money for a down payment on an Elliptical machine!
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    the great thing about green coffee is that it will store indefinitely until such time as you are ready to roast it :bigsmile: . Freshly roasted and brewed does it for me.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    These threads never end.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I never think about the green coffee bean, except right now, but I'm trying to quit.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Tried and sorry I did. Nothing gained, but nothing lost either.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....I like mine dark roasted and brewed in a French press. :drinker:

Yep!
  • LorraineHallam
    Options
    I bought a bottle and tried it. I felt like I had lost some weight as my clothes felt better. But when I went to the Dr. I had actually gained some weight. I'm beginning to realize that weight loss is going to be a process for me, slow and steady, not a quick fix.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've tried them and found them to be semi effective. I'm fairly sensitive to caffeine though. If you aren't I can't imagine them doing really anything for you.
  • neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercise and diet are the only ways to lose weight. There are a lot of "lose weight quick" schemes, but that's because they are thinning out your wallet.
  • kmaped
    kmaped Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has a new weight loss fad come out all the time. At this point, I don't believe anything he has to say. Definitely gets kick backs on these useless products.