5'2. opinions please?

Options
I began at 170ish pounds, dropped to 135, then developed a binge eating disorder, and gained some of the weight back. Then I began my journey once again.
I'm 5'2.
The left is 142.5 (mid January) , the right is 136 (last week)
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61/bibboom/d8abc8bb-b1bc-4ad5-bfc6-93b01fc283e8.jpg

The left is last Thursday, and the right is this morning.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61/bibboom/ff9ae2d3-5215-493e-a0bd-95e0b227a7ff.jpg

Can you guys see any changes in any of the photos?
No matter what you say, I will not quit my fitness journey, so please just be honest.

Replies

• kdew2
    kdew2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm not seeing your photos.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I began at 170ish pounds, dropped to 135, then developed a binge eating disorder, and gained some of the weight back. Then I began my journey once again.
    I'm 5'2.
    The left is 142.5 (mid January) , the right is 136 (last week)
    d8abc8bb-b1bc-4ad5-bfc6-93b01fc283e8.jpg

The left is last Thursday, and the right is this morning.
    ff9ae2d3-5215-493e-a0bd-95e0b227a7ff.jpg

Can you guys see any changes in any of the photos?
    No matter what you say, I will not quit my fitness journey, so please just be honest.

Fixed it for ya. Just need to change the IMG to img

Yea can totally tell from the past month to now good job
  • hph442
    hph442 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I think you look fabulous and should feel proud
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    you got a tan!

Edit: joke aside, I personally can't, but do I understand correctly we are talking about less than 10 lb? I was not able to see my own until 25 lb so I must be blind or something... you are very very pretty, there is no jiggly fat which is best :smile:
  • k1431
    k1431 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" & i wish i looked as good as you! Congrats!!!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    yes you can .. slight diff.. you look good in both pics though! and you look at a healthy weight.. and maybe just concentrate on maintaining and working out just for the health of it.. too skinny is no fun.. i think you are just right! right now! :bigsmile:
  • Rose_bee
    Rose_bee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It's only been a week between the 2nd set of pictures. It's a long journey, give yourself more time!

There is a bit of a difference in the waist in the first set. But the angles aren't the same in each so that makes it harder to compare.
  • 130_
    130_ Posts: 8
    Options
    It's only been a week between the pictures. It's a long journey, give yourself more time!

It's been almost two months..
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you and I really do wish I looked as good as you. As long as your bmi is good, and you feel good in yourself and how you look, I would stay just as you are. You look fabulous!

PS. You are the same weight now as I was 16 years ago (very green with envy :-) )

Kim xx
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you and I really do wish I looked as good as you

I have the same problem, how is it I look a LOT fatter with 5"4' and 146 lb? There is no justice. Some people are just lucky I guess.
  • MonkeeBob
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! And you look freaking awesome, I'm around your size and you look soo much more toned and smaller than I do!! May I ask you what you do for workouts??
  • 130_
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! And you look freaking awesome, I'm around your size and you look soo much more toned and smaller than I do!! May I ask you what you do for workouts??
    I do A LOT of cardio (running, and elliptical), but my body type is a "pear" (bottom heavy), so maybe that's why.
  • wannabeskinny89
    Options
    I do see a bit of a difference and congrats on your weight loss. :smile: I am 5'1'' myself and being short every pound counts.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    ummm do i see a difference??! hell yea! ur stomach is way flatter ur waist turned more hourglassy and ur skin is smooth above your underwear no muffin tops...great job u look sexy
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The difference is hard to see because your pose is so different in the first pics. you have your elbows up, this elongates your torso and makes you appear thinner. The second pic your elbows are down, and the effects of elongation aren't there.

Take another pic and pull your elbows up like you have in the first photo and I can GARAUNTEE you will see a difference.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    yeah girl!! Your tummy is tighter and your waist is a little more cinched!! you look super good in both pictures anyway to be honest xD
  • 130_
    Options
    Thanks everyone! (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!