10 lbs in 2 months (picture!)

1571224_zps47f5896b.jpg

i've yo-yo'd for the last two years with my weight, finally i found a plan i can stick to and have seen great results, 5lbs per month, like clock work. i can't be more excited to post my 20 lbs down picture since starting IPOARM.

hw: 195

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    congratulations! You look great! Although at 157, I don't think you looked bad
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    You look adorable! I wish that my tummy would look that good at 147! That seems to be where all my chub sticks :)
  • balancedbrunette
    balancedbrunette Posts: 530 Member
    Congrats you look great can i ask what have you been doing to loose such..my goal is to loose 10lbs but i'm finding it so hard, im yo-yo on the scales a good bit, well done on your transformation!!:)
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    thanks girls! :wink:

and musiclover i sent you a message and a friend request :smile:
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    what is ipoarm?you look great btw!
  • jacque1129
    what is ipoarm?you look great btw!

thanks! and here's the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • I just changed my plan to that! Any suggestions or advice? I'm needing a kickstart to keep going - no weight coming off yet, but definitely feeling better!
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    DEWD! This is exactly what I needed! Congrats on finding something that works for you, and that you can stick with! I'm in the same boat, so here's to hoping I can make it work like you did! Awesome job!!!
    :drinker:
    Sonja
  • jacque1129
    I just changed my plan to that! Any suggestions or advice? I'm needing a kickstart to keep going - no weight coming off yet, but definitely feeling better!

just stick with it! it'll be worth it when you see the changes, and keep measurements :smile:
  • Bullyfan2011
    Bullyfan2011 Posts: 40 Member
    WOOT WOOT!!!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!