anyone wanna actually be friends with me on here? haha

Options
so i am 18 years old and am trying to lose weight (well i guess that part is kind of a given) and i am not too sure what i weight atm- between 135-140lbs i am guessing (slightly afraid to approach the scales atm haha). I lost a lot of weight last year, i went from 149lbs to 114lbs, but i kinda of got a little obsessed with food and started binging a bit, but i always managed to eat less for the next few days to counteract it so it was okay, but then since dropping out of university and my long term bf dumping me i completely binged my life away and completely failed to lessen up the calories on other days to counteract it sooo i gained like a ton of weight and now i just feel awful about myself, sigh. Anyway, I am really trying to stop binging now, although so far my record of not binging has been about a day for the last two weeks :/ so that is my fun filled story aha, really i am actually a lot more of a cheerful and chipper person than i sound :) so yup yup, motivational friends on here would be much appreciated because i am completely failing at managing to eat like a normal person and not a starved elephant on steroids at the moment. :D

Replies

• kaaaayla
    kaaaayla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I'm 21 and am only trying to lose like 10 lbs or so. But you've done it once; you can do it again! A cheat day can keep you sane, just make sure it's one day and not every day.
  • oldboy11
    Options
    Hi I'm new on here too and I'm a 20 year old female and 141 pounds so we seem pretty similar :) I'm a really bad emotional eater too although my binges tend to be for less serious reasons than yours (such as the internet not working) so feel welcome to add me as a friend we could motivate each other :)
  • mahak14
    mahak14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi add me
    would love to be your friend
    if you feel like binging again.. try to eat a fruit or so before opening a packet of crisps or chocolate will surely help! :)