Free support group for everyone

Options
mdb543
mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
I wanted to extend the invite to anyone who is interested in joining a great support group with over 200 other my fitness pal members on Facebook. I tried the group thing on here back in November and it just seemed hard to read through all of the posts so we moved it to a private group (to maintain the integrity of the groups privacy) everyone is doing so well at maintaining their goals that I have decided to open it up to anyone interested. I just ask that we keep it strictly motivational and not put others down in a negative way. If you would like to join, please feel free to message me so I can give you the link. Please no negative comments on this post! If you don't want to join, then don't :)

Replies

• Mikemeg210
    Options
    this group has been the true motivation for me. Even when I'm having a down day, there is always someone on there who shares the right words to keep me motivated. This group has made working out and changing my lifestyle to a healthier one enjoyable and I look forward to logging on every day to chat with everyone. I highly recommend joining!
  • michael7585
    Options
    since i joined this group on Facebook. i have been inspired so much with the support and motivation from everyone. i have been able to stay on track with my goals. I love eating healthy, working out, being stress free and being surrounded by friends who want the same. I incourage everyone to join this group, you wont be disappointed. everyone in the group cares about each other and will be there to back you up. I highly recommend joining!!