help please!!

Hi there, need help before i throw my scale out the window :) I have recently discovered that I have a gluten allergy, so my diet has changed dramatically! for about a month i've been doing fruits, veggies, meats and some cheese. minus the cheese, my boyfriend and ihave made a drastic change in our diet, and are very healthy eaters. about a month ago i started training for a 5k and run 2-2.8 miles 4-5 times a week. Free weights about 2-3 times. I HAVE NOT LOST A POUND. what the heck is going on?!?! i have to admit, i havent been very good about logging on every day and counting all my calories. will that help? thanks so much :)

Replies

• Licratonic
    Licratonic Posts: 35 Member
    Oh wow, we're COMPLETELY in the same boat... but I've only really started serious dieting and exercise for the last 3 weeks... havent lost anything either! I wish I could give you some great advise, but I can't sorry...just thought I'll mention I feel your pain...:grumble: I've got crohns disease, not celiac so thank goodness I dont have to do the gluten free thing, but I do know how it feels to be restricted with your diet... sorry not much of help....:flowerforyou:
  • Summrplay3
    Summrplay3 Posts: 10 Member
    good luck to you too!! :)