Options

Replies

• seresha
    Options
    Adventure time is the ****<3
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My 13 year odl daughter made me watch it with her and now we watch it allt he time together. I admit though, I want to punch LSP in the chin.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I like Regular Show and i LOVE adventure time. Read the wiki, it'll blow your damn mind!

One of my friends is a storyboarder for Regular Show and an acquaintance of mine is the storyboarder for Adventure Time.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched it in a while, but do love it so!
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Adventure time is good but I'm a huge Regular Show fan!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I have Jake's Bacon-Pancakes song as my ringtone.
    This version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en_sVVjWFKk
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Totally mathematical! Devoted fan, right here.
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Okay, I know this is random but, does anyone here.. watch.. Adventure.. Time...
    I LOVE IT SO MUCH ;DD
    I hate reality because it makes me realise I can't marry Marshall Lee :L

i watch it with my kids i have to say the 1st time i watched i felt like i was trippin on acid now i love it
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    Adventure time is good but I'm a huge Regular Show fan!

YESSSS........MUSCLE MAN is my fav
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    aww c'mon no b-mo love?! s/he is my favorite, the BMO Noire episode is what made me realize the greatness contained in a tiny blue box.

"b-mo does weird junk when no one is around"

"lorraine is red-hot like pizza supper"

=D so math!

also shout out to regular show. i can't say "yeah yeah" without doing their whole "yeah yeaah yeah yeeeaah!" thing with my hand in the air
  • KabesXO
    Options
    "Finn has the hottest lumps, but his lumps are on the inside!"

Love Adventure Time! LSP always gets me.

ALSO, love Regular Show! It comes on right after Adventure Time on the Cartoon network, my boyfriend and I try to not miss either - when possible :3
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    "Finn has the hottest lumps, but his lumps are on the inside!"

Love Adventure Time! LSP always gets me.

ALSO, love Regular Show! It comes on right after Adventure Time on the Cartoon network, my boyfriend and I try to not miss either - when possible :3

"These lumps aren't for sale, BILLY!" - my kids got me hooked on it. My 10 year old has the hat. She was Fiona for halloween.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Puncha Yo Buns!!!
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's a pretty good show, I like it's episodes dealing with serious issues and it's messages, but I personally prefer Regular Show.
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Has anybody checked out The Bravest Warriors? They're shorts on Youtube (for now) but they are quite entertaining!
  • AislinnKitten
    AislinnKitten Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend love Adventure time. I go through periods when I can't sleep with the T.V. on but when I can we pop in our adventure time DVD's and go to sleep to them :) haha
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Honest to god, I would love to see Lumpy Space Princess get her own show. She's a straight G.

Edited to say that should have said "Honest to glob." :laugh:
  • TheLuSir
    Options
    Honest to god, I would love to see Lumpy Space Princess get her own show. She's a straight G.

Edited to say that should have said "Honest to glob." :laugh:

Ha! And to think that she was supposed to be a minor character! Even the creator was like "What? I'm not doing her voice that much, it's annoying!" (Not exact words, of course.)
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Adventure time is so awesome. It has episodes that anyone can enjoy.

Some are just silly irreverent, silly adventures.

Some are heartwarming tales -- the newest one from Monday with flame princess was like that for me.

And a couple are just downright gut-wrenching. The episode with the Ice King and Marceline, explaining their backstory, hit me right in the feels. Who'da thunk from a "kids show"?
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    ALGEBRAIC!!!!

I effin love adventure time!<3

tumblr_ls99gfeAlM1qgv0d3o1_500.png