another newbie... almost

Options
I started a little over a week ago at the urging of my son and his wife who are on here. I like the accountability although recording is a bit of a "pain" :-)
I am disabled with fibromyalgia and back and joint problems so it does create some challenges in doing exercise, but I am finding a few things I can do. One of my biggest problems is actually in eating Enough. In 9 days I have yet to hit my calorie goal and got "scolded" once by MFP for my low calorie count. So, besides finding others with chronic pain issues, I am looking for others with the same issue of trying to eat enough and keep it nutritious.

Replies

• iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a good problem to have.... I wish I had that problem. Try doubling up on everything you're currently eating. That's the easiest short term solution. Next step is incorporating variety to your diet. GL
  • Kaddehawk
    Options
    You'd think so, but it's not really. Too low a calorie puts your body in starvation mode and it wants to hold on to everything it can, which makes it hard to lose weight. I had to increase my calories before I could lose. I was eating 800 or less calories a day.