New to I call it running but how to enter it??

Hi all-

I am unsure how to count what I did accurately (keep in mind this is my first night doing it). I have an Endurance treadmill and did the Body Fat cycle for 47 minutes. The stupid magnet disconnected after I was about 17 minutes into the 4.2 run ( to me it was run!!). Then I did 15 minutes of the 10k App. I entered jogging....nothing.....I tried running lol 9 mph and 7 mph .....I would've passed out....and here I was so proud of myself for doing that. I have no idea how to entered that work out. Suggestions? I also want to keep doing that 10k app but no clue how to enter it continuously, anyone familiar with this?

Replies

• LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    I have a 'running (jogging), 5 mph (12 minute mile.)' option if I type in 'run', But I think that's the only closest I see.

EDIT: Look into heart rate monitors for next time, they'll tell you how many calories you burned and the you can just enter it in as your own exercise too :D
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    They call 4mph as walking that is my jogging.
  • hollylynn32
    hollylynn32 Posts: 5 Member
    Any recommendations for a monitor?
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Any recommendations for a monitor?

The Polar FT4 Model is great. Just make sure whatever monitor you get has a chest band.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    You could enter a custom workout and name it whatever you choose and add your time & calories burned
  • hollylynn32
    hollylynn32 Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks all for you suggestions. It really stunk entering that as walking! My son said "Mom you weren't walking you were running!! What the heck?!" Made me smile that he was encouraging me!!