I want to loose weight :D

Options
Hey everyone!! I just joined this site after coming here many times for advice on weight loss :) I want to loose weight so bad because it's killing my confidence. I don't feel like myself anymore. I'm even embarrassed to go outside =/

I would love to meet new people and get loads of advice. My biggest problem is binging on food when I have a stressful day. I can do this though! We all can!

Replies

• abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i used to be like you!

make a determination to loose and you would achieve your goal one day!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Take the first step and that is recognize the want !! Once you have the want, then go for it. Don't let anything stop you!!! Keep at it. Dedication and a strong will ... I have my bad days, but pick yourself up and keep on trudging. It's so worth it in the end. :)
  • spacegirlz
    spacegirlz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YOU can do it!...Feel free to add me.
  • RGLover641
    Options
    Thanks for the replies :) Using it as more motivation. One day at a time!
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Don't feel alone! I too want to loose weight and I sure do know who you feel! lets help each other and keep motivated! GOOD LUCK! you can add me if you would like!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way sometimes. It is hard to lose weight but it can (and will) happen. You are going to have your good days and your bad days. The difference is how you handle the bad days. They will unfortunatley happen. You just have to remember that tomorrow is another day. good luck!! we can do this:drinker:
  • RUNceceRUNN
    RUNceceRUNN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem of eating a lot when I'm stressed. I'm sure you can lose the weight, just don't give up!!
  • RGLover641
    Options
    I dunno why it's so hard for me to say no when I crave junk food. For example today, I'm a nursing school student, I had clinical and I was very tired at the end of the day. I then went for Chinese food.....How did you guys handle not giving into your cravings? I want to be able to say no and go for the healthier food that I actually have in my fridge instead of ordering something.
  • Maggie1moo
    Maggie1moo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey, i feel ya really. Im at the stage where i am actually embarrassed of myself and dont want to go out anymore, it puts a lot of pressure on life doesnt it like day to day things, but hey todays a new day just like tomorrow :) i wish you luck on losing weight.
    Its a good idea to educate yourself too on foods ect has that can help. And has for stress, exercise is a good en'
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You have to find the right place and the right items. I had breaded sweet and sour chicken rice box at the wok box. 621 calories i think it was and filled me up very much. I plan every morning of how I am going to eat. So my whole day is full of food, and I don't have to worry about going over.

Plan for all day eating, make sure you eat everything on time even if you are not hungry, this way cravings don't sneak up just as you start needing food.

Drink lots of water all day too.