FACE/OFF lol

Options
I need some boost.....This is when I was at my biggest, probably around 2007 and a recent pic of myself (January 2013). I look at this pic and I can't believe it! I look younger now at age 33 than at age 27! Size 14 to Size 9 :happy:

521825_4263499830826_1718930167_n.jpg

Replies

• mona_patty
    Options
    nada? :ohwell:
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congs on ur success
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    major change u look great! congrats babe
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful! Nice work!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Great work and you look awesome!
  • mona_patty
    Options
    thanks so much.... needed words of encouragement....
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Great job!
  • RUNceceRUNN
    RUNceceRUNN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Very nice!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a critique of the classic Face/Off movie starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage...WHich was coincidentally on TV yesterday.:cry:
  • mona_patty
    Options
    I thought this was going to be a critique of the classic Face/Off movie starring John Travolta and Nicolas Cage...WHich was coincidentally on TV yesterday.:cry:

Lmao!!!! I had to attract ppl somehow :flowerforyou: aww u made me laugh... needed that too
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Oh and yes...you look much younger...Going by the profile pic I would have guessed mid late twenties.
  • mona_patty
    Options
    Oh and yes...you look much younger...Going by the profile pic I would have guessed mid late twenties.

Thank you :bigsmile:
  • Monitagordita
    Monitagordita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job.... :) and keep up the great work, you can def. see the difference
  • mona_patty
    Options
    Thanks for your comments :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!