what were you labeled as in high school??

Options

Replies

• diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Skinny Quiet nerd.
    Oh how things have changed.

Well apart from the nerd bit.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Geek probably.. I wouldn't know. I didn't bother talking to the labeling kids.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Slut, even before I'd even had my 1st kiss at 14. Yep I was called a slut without ever even getting to 1st base.
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    The Wombat

....because a wombat eats, roots and leaves and in Australia a "root" has a very different meaning ;)
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Waste of space / reject
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    The geek with the thick glasses.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The plastics -_- which I hated because we were the only girls in our year that wore make up an done our hair

LOL trust you Sammie :laugh: But yeah, I kind of agree with this. In school I had platinum blonde hair and always wore short skirts and knee high socks - everyone thought I was slutty.

Oh if they could see me now haha.......
  • JaneMills0
    JaneMills0 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was the daughter of the school dragon. No one called me anything to my face :) Though my best fried has subsequently admited (to her face) that she was scared stiff of my mother. I was just embarassed of her :)
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    surfer/stoner.

i hated high school.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I wasn't labeled in H.S. I was the type of guy that meshed will with everyone. I was friends with the Jocks, the Nerds, the Gang members etc etc. If anything I was probably labeled as the cool Spanish kid because I went to a Majority Black school and all the other Spanish kids, Russian kids, or kids from other countries were in ESL classes (English as a Second Language) and I wasn't.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    A swot, even when I tried to change my image by hanging out with the punks.
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I was labled a God at School :wink: they used to call me Buddha :happy:

Andy
  • Flickenstein
    Options
    I was a band geek....a cool one though i swear
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    The plastics -_- which I hated because we were the only girls in our year that wore make up an done our hair

LOL trust you Sammie :laugh: But yeah, I kind of agree with this. In school I had platinum blonde hair and always wore short skirts and knee high socks - everyone thought I was slutty.

Hhahahqhahah ay I was gorgeous when I was younger I'm happy to be a plastic now even though I hated it the TAKE ME BACK hahahah
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A nerd
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I got told I won an award in year 10, it was 'most interesting person' and it was in a good way....
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    queen B
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    King Chad the 1st
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Hhahahqhahah ay I was gorgeous when I was younger I'm happy to be a plastic now even though I hated it the TAKE ME BACK hahahah

You're gorgeous now silly :smile: I'm happier with how I look now tbh. Dark hair, spikes, studs, tattoos and piercings ha :smokin:
  • heath5913
    Options
    probably something to do with drama - lol i won the award 'most likely to become famous' and literally loved hanging out in the drama studios... it wasn't that long ago, but i really miss it!