o man :(

Options
2»

Replies

• mandi9041
    mandi9041 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    They are just jealous! I am jealous of you too!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Don't feel too bad. I did the same thing. I gianed 6 lbs. Going to just pretend like it didn't happen and move forward.
  • ramona3089
    ramona3089 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    But what you failed to mention is that YOUR family thinks you are doing a wonderful job! And your mother is definitely envious!!!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You're SO NOT ALONE! After beer, burgers, brats, cookies, and a few pina colatas (sp?), I think it's safe to say I did NOT do well this weekend!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    I didn't eat well either...it seems like every time I make a horrible food choice my stomach ends up killing me. My body doesn't like the bad stuff any longer, that's a good thing, right?
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Yeah don't stress too much about it. I went away for the weekend and ate out literally every meal....I fit in exercise whenever I could in the form of stairs and walking everywhere. I ended up losing half a pound so I was happy. :flowerforyou: This is a new week! You'll do great!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was doing great... even going out to dinner... until I met "Chocolate Island". It is now the bane of my existence.
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Punch the long weekend in the face and sweat it all out with a good workout!! :o]
  • fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you all. I didn't just fall off the wagon, I did a full-fledge high dive off the wagon. Fried fish...french fries....cupcakes, not just one but two...and topped it off on Monday with a Margarita. I gained 3 pounds since Friday. :sad: I am firmly planted back on the wagon today though. I had no desire for anything but healthy food today and logged every morsel that passed my lips. Cheers to healthier choices this week! :drinker: