Newbie, buddies anyone?

Options
Hey, I'm a newbie here And could definitely do with some buddies to help along the way.
Im sick of the sight i see nowdays, its noooo good at all! Ayone feel the same?
I soo wish for the day i can get out of bed (not roll lol) and pull on a pair of skinnys and look fab!
Good luck to everyone else.........
Blessings x

Replies

• Ac3z
    Ac3z Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Maggie! I am a newbie here too. I joined today. I am all for friends and supporting each other through our journeys..

I am currently trying to become 100% raw.

I have lost 6 pounds in several weeks, without trying.

I love the pic!
  • Mokosh
    Mokosh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, Maggie,
    how much do you need to lose to get to your skinny jeans? :)
    I have to say, pretty clothes are my motivation as well, I wish I could just go into whichever store and KNOW that something's gonna look great on me.
  • bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I cannot stand the way I look and feel anymore. The skinny me is screaming on the inside that she wants out!
  • DGerman0309
    DGerman0309 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
  • catrunsintowindow
    catrunsintowindow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am less enthusiastic about skinny jeans, but would love to look better in clothes as well!
  • mhooge
    mhooge Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I just joined yesterday and I'm very excited! Its so hard to lose weight and any support along the way helps.:smile:
  • feelin31
    feelin31 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a few support buddies. I just started today and have about 50lbs to loose. I have been on Weight Watchers in the past but want to try this out!

Here's a challenge:

One time I did a 21 day challenge. Supposedly, it takes 21 days to replace a bad habit with a good one. The goal was to stay on program for 21 days. You decide on your program is for you. It may be little or big, nutritional or exercise. If you fall off program you just start the count over. You can do anything for just 21 days!!!

So today would be Day 1 or Cycle 1 for me...or D1C1. If you get to 21 days you finished a cycle, and would move to cycle 2. They don't have to be consecutive, that would be up to you.

You want to join me in this challenge?
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie,
    I am glad that you have come onboard...feel free to add me as a friend
  • tjsechrist
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! :) HELLO!!!! And god luck!
  • changingforlaur
    changingforlaur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Feel free to add me... I am nto new here I've come and gone a few times but now I need to stay for good... I really need the support aspect of it myself. Good luck !
  • Adaphine
    Options
    I've done Weight Watchers in the past with some success but I get to about week three and quit. I joined myfitnesspal about 4-5 years ago but never used it so I consider myself a newbie. I just started with it this week and I like it so much better than Weight Watchers already.

I would love to join your challenge. I need some motivation to get past the three weeks when it hits. Add me! :smile:
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im ready to get a new look too. Anyone else feel free to add me as well
  • k_town78
    Options
    I am still fairly new, but feel free to add me. Changing your diet can make a huge difference and this site has def helped me to stay accountable. As far as the skinny jeans go, as much as I love them...this skinny girl right here has always had a hard time finding some that don't make me look fat. I wouldn't put too much stock into getting into the jeans as making yourself feel good about your body and your lifestyle choices. It is better to consider a lifestyle CHANGE and not a diet. I've had to tell people many times in the last two months that I am not dieting (or trying to lose weight) I am simply changing the way I eat and the reasons so I can look AND feel good. Period. Good luck!
  • Maggie1moo
    Maggie1moo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the post/support! Its nice toknow that other genuine people are out there, everyone GOOD LUCK!!
  • missBrigina
    Options
    Hi Maggie,
    its hard but we can do it:)
    I'm a newb also feel free to add me
  • catbit
    catbit Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!