Any 19-25 year olds out there?

Options
VeggieMonster here!

I'm back and ready to kick *kitten*, and I'm looking for some wicked cool friends of a similar age to do it with.

I'm Aussie, laid back, and a bit of a smart *kitten* (or so I've been told, but what would they know?)
I've had the MFP app for maybe a year now, but life got in the way and I've failed to use it. I'm looking to make permanent changes and having a bit of support would definitely help me find the drive and motivation I sometimes lack.

So if you're fitting and keen, add me up! :)

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Thank god you said 'permanent changes' and not lifestyle change grrr that hacks me off. Anyways I'm 24 and a bit off the wall.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    heeyy im 19. I also had a massively long break and now back!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Thank god you said 'permanent changes' and not lifestyle change grrr that hacks me off.

What is the difference between saying you'll make permanent changes and making lifestyle changes? It's just different words to communicate the same idea. A lifestyle change is something you incorporate into your daily routine and keep with you the rest of your life-- seems pretty permanent to me...
  • amysteri
    amysteri Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
    25 over here!

And cheers to permanent lifestyle changes! :smile:
    And making healthy changes and adhering to them can be a challenge, but not impossible!
  • Littlethings_
    Littlethings_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    20 here :D
  • brittanylovex
    Options
    Ohhh, well done and welcome back!

I'm 22 - anyone can add :heart:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    ME im 21
  • Carmella9
    Carmella9 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    22 as of yesterday BLERGH!
    Also ready to kick *kitten*! lost a stone over the last 8 weeks and want to loose another before my holiday to egypt in 6 weeks :)
    Im 5 ft 4 SW was 160 lbs now 146, GW IS around 136/134 lbs

Add me if you want :)
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Add me if ya want
  • _veggiemonster_
    Options
    Haha! I like you already!
  • vixxxen88
    vixxxen88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    im 24 add away! like you i was also using this then forgot all about it , but im back again !!
  • psdessa
    Options
    I'm 20, from Brazil, feel free to add me!
  • Hra391
    Hra391 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 (: I've just added you x
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I've got a group for young folks, if you'd like to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11901-lose-all-the-weight
  • Heather4nne
    Heather4nne Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    p.s. It's for guys and gals, though so far, it's all ladies. Gents, feel free to join as well.