30 Day Shred Questions

Options
Do you do it everyday or just a couple a week? For those of you that have done it...what kind of results have you seen?

Replies

• krockwell
    krockwell Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi there,

I just started the 30 day shred today - I believe you're supposed to do it everyday for the 30 days to work out for you! :)
    My cousin is doing it as well and she's doing it every day! :)

Best of luck!!
  • amandabackinshape
    amandabackinshape Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday, so I can't answer the results question. But my understanding is that you do it everyday and you progress to the different levels when you feel that you are ready. In my experience of working out, it is usually advised to give your body a day off once a week from heavy training, but that isn't really specified in this program and I don't know if because it is 20 minutes you're supposed to do it every day.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I did it last summer and tried to do it most days but not everyday. I did the whole program in about 45-50 days. I toned a lot, lost inches, and felt stronger, but I didn't lose any pounds.

I am restarting the whole thing tonight. I am going to take measurements this time to accurately reflect my progress. I am going to try to add in more cardio too so maybe I can lose more pounds. We'll see.
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    When I did it..I did each level 10 days straight(I did miss 2 workouts during the 30 days)...I lost 6 lbs. and 13.5 inches measuring chest, waist, hips, biceps and thighs..
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    I started this two weeks ago. I was doing it every day then I hurt my knee and took a day or two off. I have lost around 5 pounds so far doing this video. I recommend doing this everyday for thirty days, unless there is something that happens that you can't do it.
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Do you do it everyday or just a couple a week? For those of you that have done it...what kind of results have you seen?

The first time I tried it I did it every day.... for about 3 weeks.

This time around I'm doing it on my off days from running. Usually Tues & Thurs