Midterms getting me down

Options
I'm in collge and college is stressful. Worse, I have midterms this week. I usually don't have much time to eat healthy and this week it's even worse. I barely have time to think. How am I supposed to survive this week and stay on track? It's really bumming me out that I've had two cruddy days in a row, mainly because I didn't eat all day and I was starving by the end of the day, leading me to overconsume calories. How do I survive this week? Ugh!

Replies

• brandipoo
    brandipoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently a student, but I work in academia and have definitely been in your situation. I would suggest some planning in your meals (if that's possible) and not beating yourself up. One day/hour/minute at a time! :)
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is a special week for you and its not any every week kinda thing so if you need a break to focuss on your tests just take a short break from stressing on what your doing here on mfp and just try to eat as best you can this week and in moderation with junk when thats whats in arms reach/situational and just remind yourself this is just a small hurdle you will be back on track next week when you dont have so much to worry about. Just do what you can do ..eat but try not to overdo and drink fluids and focus on your tests and stress no more. Next week start tracking more accurately again and get your butt back in gear. Many people may not agree with this but this week is an important one for your life so stop adding extra stress to yourself..take a break so to speak and focus on what you have to. we didnt get fat or unhealthy in one week and one week will not be the ruler of this change in life..k :) so smile and do your best. we will be here for you when your ready to focus on this again after your tests