Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

what were you labeled as in high school??

Replies

• aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Goody two shoes, shy, nerd, orch dork just to name a few.
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Stoner/dirtball. Boy did I enjoyed those carefree days! Its funny how people from HS friend me on facebook and with many of them I have to wonder why age (and in some cases life) hasn't treated them so kind. >sigh< well I'm off to get my daily six mile run in. Change.. what I had for breakfast 27 years ago!
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Nerd/jock/stoner - basically i was "friends" with everyone. Honestly i was just as awkward as everyone else but i did club and sports so people knew me. My only real were friends was a small group of like....6 people....max.
  • skater/stoner

those were the good ole' days.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Shy, part of the preppy group, sweet and mom
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Long Haired Nomad. Although I had long hair and smoked, I had a few friends in every clique there was in school from the Smoking Area, to Band, to Football team & Cheerleaders, and even the Whiz Kids and Nerds. I never joined any of the actual activities, sports or clubs. And I never stayed with just one group for any amount of time. I just went where I could have the most fun at that exact moment.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Invisible
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Honestly, I dont know what people labeled me as. I wasnt popular, but I wasnt a loser. I had a few close friends but I knew a lot of poeple. I was on the poms team and I smoked lots of dope. Those were the days....
  • Band (Colorguard) / Debate girl
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    I have no idea really. My class didn't label each other. Everyone got along. I got along with the cheerleaders and jocks and I had bright pink hair for half of high school lol. We were strange people.
  • Angel37615
    Angel37615 Posts: 87 Member
    'That girl from the wrong side of the tracks'
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Clown
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Apparently I had "jungle fever"....

(my best friend all throughout high school was a few shades darker than me)

Judger's judge. Didn't bother me,even if it wasn't true.
  • invisible.

most accurate way to put it

yuppers. I moved to a small town in 5th grade, since I wasn't a townie who started out in the school system in K, I was a nothing.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Beanpole or Jolly Green Giant. I am very tall for a girl and i was extremely thin, which made me look even taller. I was 5' 10" and weighed 113 pounds. I was flat chested and had huge feet. Yep, I was looking mighty sexy!!! :laugh:
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    band geek...I was in the color guard for marching band....since there was over 100 students in the marching it was kinda cool to be a band geek
  • Shy, Jock
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    Token Asian
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    the loner. i had a VERY tiny group of friends who were labeled the same. the rest of the time i kept to myself and still prefer that. the less people that are near me, the less annoyed i am :)
  • kaycepo
    kaycepo Posts: 42 Member
    The social butterfly!