Yogurt

Options
can anyone suggest a good yogurt that isnt loaded with sugar?

Replies

• tdh302
    tdh302 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Plain low fat or non fat Greek Yogurt has lots of protein and very little sugar compared to other yogurts. It tastes similar to sour cream by itself, but you can add your own fruit, sweetner, or cereals to make a nice meal.
  • emederos
    emederos Posts: 25
    Options
    Plain low fat or non fat Greek Yogurt has lots of protein and very little sugar compared to other yogurts. It tastes similar to sour cream by itself, but you can add your own fruit, sweetner, or cereals to make a nice meal.

Amen. End thread.
  • mapnerd2005
    mapnerd2005 Posts: 363
    Options
    Plain Oikos or Fage are great.
  • relicsloft
    relicsloft Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    well i like yogurt but i can live with out it and just take a probiotic ... yakult is my favorite replacement for probiotic purpose but has 11 fricken sugars... I love the taste and function of fiber ones yogurts (peach and key lime pie!) and there is ONLY 5 sugars in each one!! but they have become harder to find over by me, the website says wal-mart has them... and i am gonna go see... enjoy your yogurt!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I love weight watchers cheery cheesecake, it's only 100 calories
  • ydavyd
    ydavyd Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    chobani greek yogurt plain
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    chobani greek yogurt plain

This yogurt is great.
  • stacithomas94
    Options
    Greek yogurt is the best but you would want to add some fruit to it.
  • crazyjkgirl
    crazyjkgirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dannon makes a Light and Fit Carb Control Yogurt that is lower in calories, sugars, and carbs than most others. It tastes really good as well.
  • danielle909xx
    danielle909xx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Source by Yoplait is 0 fat and 0 added suger i believe. its like 35 calories per 100g
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I eat yo baby or yo kids yogurt. People look at me weird but it has half the sugar of the big name brands. It's also organic.