new to MFP

Hi, I am new to MFP and I don't have any friends on here at all. I've already lost close to 10 pounds in 3 weeks. I'm 41 and overweight. I recently found out I have fatty liver, and also have to have my gallbladder removed soon. Foods high in fat causes pain, so I've gone low fat as well as counting calories which I have NEVER done before. It really put a reality check on how many calories I was eating before. I'm looking forward to losing more weight and making new friends here. Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• rebeccasummer4
    rebeccasummer4 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey everyone!

As a quick intro, I'm 25, married, and living in the Roswell area. A few years ago I joined My Fitness Pal but lost the habit of tracking and now I'm working on staying motivated to track and be healthy. Apologizes in advance, I haven't updated my profile yet, but that will come soon!

I'm looking for a workout partner in the Roswell area. I mainly workout in the pool and get a good swim in. However, I'd like to eventually pick up some yoga, pilates, or cycling classes in the near future once my endurance is back up. I'm pretty flexible on days to workout and I typically workout at 5:30 pm (after work) 3 days a week. Anyways, I've got an LA Fitness membership so someone with a membership as well would be ideal.

Best of luck to everyone and message me if you'd like to meet up and work out in the pool!!

-Rebecca
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Hi hun, you can add me I am on here every day, been exercising & eating well my whole life, can give you some pointers if you like:smile:
  • rebeccasummer4
    rebeccasummer4 Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks! Just added you. If you have any tips on how to slim your hips as part of a swim workout let me know! I mainly swim and I rotate out strokes and do different drills, I'm just not entirely sure what strokes work out what areas.

Thanks!