June Starters - May 31

Options
Happy Monday! I didn't see it started so hopefully I didn't miss it further down...

Well it is here. Tomorrow is officially June again. Our 1 year anniversary. WOW. I am so proud of all of us that have stuck to it. We are very fortunate to have such an amazing group to rely on for support. Goodness knows we have ALL had our ups and downs. Thanks to all of you for being here when I needed a nudge ( or kick) in the right direction.

To celebrate our 1 year anniversary I finally appear to have broken my plateau. I think I have been hovering around 147.5 for around 3 months now (up a little, but never below 147) Today I am finally down.

LW 147.4
CW 145

Goal is still 135. My goal last June was a year which is up in 10 days so that will not be achieved, but I am happy where I am for now so C'est La Vie!

Hope all of the June Starters in the USA are having a fantastic long weekend.

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    42.jpg
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Wow!! One year ladies! Look how far we have come :) I am so proud of each and every one of you keeping up with this, and I hope it has helped you to achieve your dreams. And if there are still dreams to be realized, June Starters is still here!

I am proud to say that I got to my original goal weight. I of course moved it down 5 lbs., but I think that is just to keep myself honest :blushing: I don't care if I ever see 135, I just want to be in shape and feel good about my body. Hooray!!! I don't know what I will do to celebrate today, but I will do something! Anyone going shopping or anything?

H A P P Y ~ A N N I V E R S A R Y ! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Happy Anniversary ladies!! What a year it has been! After struggling with my weight for most of my life, I never thought I would see the day where I was 132 lbs, and excited to buy a bikini for beach season! Its really too bad that my beach season will be mostly spent inside, infront of my computer, writing my thesis. But in the grande scheme, graduating is more important than the beach.

Sorry I've been massively awol these past few weeks, I hadn't been logging or weighing in. For most of it I was away, eating out, or eating food I had no way of logging. But, I'm back at home (for now) and can keep track of what I'm eating!

I leave again a week from today to go back to my hometown, where one of my best friends is getting married. I bought my dress and it looks great! I'm really excited about wearing it, definitely a major change from a year ago!

And to celebrate our one year anniversary, my body timed things just right that I would reach quite a milestone. I don't remember what my stats were on my last weigh-in (or even when it was) :embarassed:, but I do know this..
    SW 182.4
    CW 132.2 (-50.2 lbs)!
    I have officially made it to the 50 lbs lost mark! It feels great, and I owe it all to you wonderful gals! :flowerforyou:

Happy anniversary girls, and here's to another great year! :drinker:
  • jcollier117
    Options
    congts to you all. you have done a great job
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    woot woot
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! We've all come so far! I :heart: our group! I love that even when we've only had 2 weigh in's we've still posted and kept up with it all!

:flowerforyou:

My goal was to be at my goal weight by now but since I'm smaller in size than I've ever been- I'm happy! I still want to work towards my goal and I will but I'm by no means considering this a missed goal. I'm in a size SIX!! I'll be celebrating by going shopping soon. Gonna charge a new wardrobe and pay it off. LOL :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!!!! Can you believe we've been together for a year?!!!! Wow... Mixed feelings... I would have liked to be much further along this journey than I am, but I am 45 lbs closer than I was a year ago...
    I'm so glad that I have the fabulous June Starters to share my journey with.. You guys have been my encouragement, my inspiration, my motivation, the kick in the butt I;ve needed for this whole past year. Thank you!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    AWESOME! We've all come so far! I :heart: our group! I love that even when we've only had 2 weigh in's we've still posted and kept up with it all!

:flowerforyou:

My goal was to be at my goal weight by now but since I'm smaller in size than I've ever been- I'm happy! I still want to work towards my goal and I will but I'm by no means considering this a missed goal. I'm in a size SIX!! I'll be celebrating by going shopping soon. Gonna charge a new wardrobe and pay it off. LOL :laugh:

A size 6!! That is amazing!! YOu have been such an inspiration!!! Thank you for all that you have been doing with the website and everything!!!
    I'm VERY proud of you, fellow JS'er!!!! :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Happy Anniversary ladies!! What a year it has been! After struggling with my weight for most of my life, I never thought I would see the day where I was 132 lbs, and excited to buy a bikini for beach season! Its really too bad that my beach season will be mostly spent inside, infront of my computer, writing my thesis. But in the grande scheme, graduating is more important than the beach.

Sorry I've been massively awol these past few weeks, I hadn't been logging or weighing in. For most of it I was away, eating out, or eating food I had no way of logging. But, I'm back at home (for now) and can keep track of what I'm eating!

I leave again a week from today to go back to my hometown, where one of my best friends is getting married. I bought my dress and it looks great! I'm really excited about wearing it, definitely a major change from a year ago!

And to celebrate our one year anniversary, my body timed things just right that I would reach quite a milestone. I don't remember what my stats were on my last weigh-in (or even when it was) :embarassed:, but I do know this..
    SW 182.4
    CW 132.2 (-50.2 lbs)!
    I have officially made it to the 50 lbs lost mark! It feels great, and I owe it all to you wonderful gals! :flowerforyou:

Happy anniversary girls, and here's to another great year! :drinker:

Wow!!!! Over 50 lbs lost!!! You have done SO incredibly well!!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Happy Monday! I didn't see it started so hopefully I didn't miss it further down...

Well it is here. Tomorrow is officially June again. Our 1 year anniversary. WOW. I am so proud of all of us that have stuck to it. We are very fortunate to have such an amazing group to rely on for support. Goodness knows we have ALL had our ups and downs. Thanks to all of you for being here when I needed a nudge ( or kick) in the right direction.

To celebrate our 1 year anniversary I finally appear to have broken my plateau. I think I have been hovering around 147.5 for around 3 months now (up a little, but never below 147) Today I am finally down.

LW 147.4
    CW 145

Goal is still 135. My goal last June was a year which is up in 10 days so that will not be achieved, but I am happy where I am for now so C'est La Vie!

Hope all of the June Starters in the USA are having a fantastic long weekend.

Congrats on breaking through that plateau!!!! That's a BIG deal!! Especially being so close to your goal!!!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations to you all! This is all the motivation and inspiration I need! Thanks
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks KJ! We all rock! lol
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yay for one year! I can't wait to start joining you guys once again for weekly weigh-ins! :bigsmile:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Oh Yolie! You're so close! How exciting!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Alright June bugs! It's just about picture time! :laugh:

Here's a couple of mine-

213.jpg232308_1768_thumb.jpg31750_126999260657000_1000004077992.jpg
  • busymom74
    Options
    Don't mind the way I'm standing or the lack of makeup in the second one. (And oh how I hate the first picture up there. GRRR never again!)
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    Happy Anniversary Girls!!!

I'm so proud of every one of us. This journey has not been easy and is not over, but look how far we've all come. KJ, I too have mixed feelings. I would like to be a little further along but I'm trying not to take for granted how big my accomplishment is so far. Let's keep it up ladies!

i :heart: June Starters!!!
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    oh yeah weigh in...boooooo!

LW: 189
    CW: 191

I don't know what's up. All weekend I was under 188, and then suddenly Tues, Wed and today I'm up above 190. I need to get serious again.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Yollie - Wow, just a little over a month to go. Do you have a set C-section date yet? I assume they wont let you go into labour if your placenta has not moved yet. I bet you are getting to the point that you just want the baby to be here. I am so excited for you. I also remember well how nice it is to reclaim your body.

Busymom- amazing transformation. You should be so proud. BTW you look awesome even without hair and makeup. Your daughter is adorable!

Shanna- Don't beat yourself up. The gain could be anything. The important thing is that you are still here with us.

June Starters are amazing! :heart: