In your 20's, looking to get healthy

I'm looking for people who like to share their ideas on exercise and meals. For me, learning more about exercise and health is motivating and empowering. And who also have open diaries

Replies

• mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Hey in the same boat, feel free to add
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    In my twenties for 5 more months. Guess I should respond to these while I can. Feel free to add.
  • feetjustgo
    feetjustgo Posts: 36 Member
    i'm 24, turning 25 this summer.

I don't share a lot of ideas about exercise and nutrition because I'm at the beginning of my journey and I am trying not to over think things. I could spend HOURS reading about the ideal diet or most effective way to change body composition (and I have), but the bottom line is that I need to move more and eat less.

I do have an open diary and I love to cook, so lots of low-cal meals. Feel free to add me, I love how supportive the community here is :happy:
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    feel free to add me!

i'm 25 and I'm not home a lot and I don't have much time to cook because of my busy schedule. Anyway, I like looking for quick and easy low-calories meals/snacks.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    feel free to add me.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Feel free to add me :) like someone else mentioned I too am at the beginning of my journey so I'm still learning about nutrition, but I have an open diary and cook low cal meals, although I am a vegetarian so you may not find them useful lol. I'm 24.
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    in my 20's add me :)
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Hiya
    Im nearly at the end of my journey down about 56lbs
    however, that means ill just start a new chapter in my quest to become healthier
    Im quite active, so feel free to add me :3
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    feel free to add. diary is open and I LOVE to cook so I have some meal ideas too if you need them