My transformation, 2006 until 2012

Options

Replies

• doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    This is why I love before/after pics. It's such an amazing transformation! Seeing your hard work side-by-side, with your old self and your new and improved self, is very inspirational!
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Great work!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! What dedication you have to health and fitness. Great job!
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow. . .
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    So in 2006 you were too shy to look at the camera and modest (covering up). In 2012 you are confident looking at the camera and an exhibitionist (my sarcastic attempt at humor). Complete transformation into a different person.

Actually in 2006 I could afford clothes, in 2012 I could only afford pants! :sad:

your sense of humor makes you awesome!
  • kristanb05
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    So, what do i need to do to get my boyfriend to look like the after. :D

He looks similar-ish to the before. :P
  • RoxyBaroque
    RoxyBaroque Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You and your other half! Phenomenal!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of those shoes from the 80's that you pumped up the tongue and they got puffy.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    So in 2006 you were too shy to look at the camera and modest (covering up). In 2012 you are confident looking at the camera and an exhibitionist (my sarcastic attempt at humor). Complete transformation into a different person.

Actually in 2006 I could afford clothes, in 2012 I could only afford pants! :sad:

If I looked like that, I'd be running around in only pants too.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job !!
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    :noway: Wow!!!!
  • patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options

If I looked like that, I'd be running around in only pants too.

He's not running around in "pants." That second picture is somewhere between a thong and a speedo. Great transformation. I am envious and happy for Matt. I was commenting that the transformation was far more than just fitness (muscle)-there was a more complete transformation in mindset as well between the two different people in the pictures.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    holy smokes!!!!!!! you're amazing!!!
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    :love:

unreal!!! talk about inspirational! now, how to get my boyfriend to make that same transformation.... :laugh:
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Wowee!!!
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!! I would LOVE to do a show in the future!!
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!! I would LOVE to do a show in the future!!

Do it! Nothing more fun than developing your body and seeing the end result!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Pants? I think you mean dental floss.

But seriously, great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!