Another NSV - Big girl pushups

Options
danae16
danae16 Posts: 62 Member
So - I haven't had a lot of success on the scale. I'm about 10-15 lbs from my goal weight, but i'm also trying to focus on my strength! Yesterday I did 25 big-girl pushups (on my toes). :) I was so excited! I've been working my way up to this for a few weeks adding one or two additional pushups a day.

Replies

• Kisha352
    Kisha352 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I an a long way from a Big Girl Pushup! Congrats...Smiles Kisha
  • TravelDog14
    TravelDog14 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Impressive!

I've had success with the scale but not with big girl pushups so I tip my hat to you.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! 25??? I'm hard pressed to do more than 15 myself. WTG! :happy:
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :drinker: :drinker: Doing big girl push ups is a goal of mine. Right now I am only getting about halfway down but it is more than I could do a year ago.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Nice! They are hard!
  • mumonly
    mumonly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well done you :). What are big girl pushups, I would like to give this a go too.
  • angijunbug
    Options
    That's super fantastic!!!! I just started doing these on my toes as well & it's a fabulous feeling! Congratulations on your victory!!! :happy:
  • JoElaine213
    JoElaine213 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good for you!!!
  • tjungkunz
    Options
    WTG! I stink at upper body strength! Added lifting recently and hoping that will help. That is VERY impressive :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Awesome! Way to rock it on the pushups!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Well done you :). What are big girl pushups, I would like to give this a go too.
    I believe she's just meaning standard push ups, on your toes, rather than "girl push ups" on your knees.
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishement, I'm working on being a big girl myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!