The REAL secret to digestive health!

Options

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone want to stick something up their butt 9 or 10 times a day???
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    i_love_spraying_coffee_mugs-p168787260513528137en711_216.jpg
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Amazing how easily (and insanely) some people can get addicted to things. Makes me very sad for our society.

This comment makes me pretty sad for society, actually.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This is really sad and depressing and kinda gross!
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    huh Ive been taking my coffee wrong this whole time?!? what about the creamer???
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    NEVER underestimate the power of a good poop!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why not just mainline it and save yourself the mess?? :huh:
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    "A US couple who don't drink coffee because it is bad for their health are instead receiving the caffeinated drink as an enema three times a day.

Florida's Mark and Trina spend up to five hours preparing the enemas each day and can only leave their home at certain times because of their addiction, according to a report on The Lifestyle Channel.

The pair also have their own individual grind and temperature preferences.

Trina said there was a point where she was so addicted to the coffee enemas that she was doing nine or 10 every 24 hours.

She said the addiction began two years ago because she was suffering from stomach and digestive problems.

"Immediately I really started to feel the benefits of it, I really felt like I was living life for the first time in years," she said.

The couple has not seen a doctor since they began using the coffee enemas."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/health/2013/02/11/12/43/us-couple-becomes-addicted-to-coffee-enemas

This can't be serious, can it? Should be featured on Strange Addictions. And who wants coffee up their bungholes?
  • kellysulser
    kellysulser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

This can't be serious, can it? Should be featured on Strange Addictions. And who wants coffee up their bungholes?
    [/quote]

Maybe it was that and not Taboo actually.... I think that was it now that you say that.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    lol - bungholes...

hey-butthead-this-tea-is-really-satisfying-my-bung-hole.jpg
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Great. Now I'm going to be hearing Professor Farnsworth saying "Well then good news! It's a suppository!" for the rest of the day.
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, but the couple was also seen on Dr. Oz. So they HAVE seen a real doctor about this disorder!! (Or many as they are making the talk show circuits it seems!).... At the point that they are on all of these shows, I call BS to their claims. If no one has actually seen them do it, it never happened. But I bet they are making BUTTloads of money off their claims!
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    what, what in the butt! hahahaha
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Butt Dr. Oz recommended it!
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    huh Ive been taking my coffee wrong this whole time?!? what about the creamer???

forget the creamer.. what about the stir stick... ewwwwwwwwww
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Explains why coffee from our canteen tastes so bad...I'm putting in the wrong end...or perhaps....:noway:
  • paleirishmother
    Options
    They were on My Strange Addiction. I almost puked, they husband said "I prefer more of an espresso blend" I had to turn the channel.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What......the hell. :laugh:
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This has GOT to be horrible for your body! Not only because of all the caffeine, but enemas are not good for your intestines! I wonder where this idea came from? Sheesh!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    dafaque?

:noway: