The REAL secret to digestive health!

Options
13»

Replies

• langsyne
    langsyne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually know someone who does this, and claims it's an excellent cleanse, and more healthy than drinking it. To that I say "how do you spell whackadoodle?" Now, if I could only teach my but how to smoke. :laugh:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Can you imagine walking into Starbucks and ordering... "Oh, no cup please, just put it in my butt." Bahahahahaha!!!

LOL! Hilarious
  • VCanadapt
    VCanadapt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    One word comes to mind... DISTURBING!
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options

This can't be serious, can it? Should be featured on Strange Addictions. And who wants coffee up their bungholes?

It was, along with a lady who ate her cats hair. My strange addiction is watching that damn show! That said, since it was on the show, it makes me doubt that it is true. If it is on reality tv, it isn't true :tongue:

It pisses me off that these people supposidly have these awful behaviors but they go to the doctor and miraculously, nothing is wrong with them! Oh yeah, I drink gasoline, but the "doctor" just told me I'm healthy as a horse.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    They were on My Strange Addiction. I almost puked, they husband said "I prefer more of an espresso blend" I had to turn the channel.

Hahaha! I watched the whole thing. The lady kept saying "It just refreshes and perks you up!" It's the caffiene doing that, you twit.
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I do know someone who used coffee enemas as holistic treatment for cancer. Ultimately, was not the saving grace she thought it would be, though I don't think she ever suffered any actual damage from the enemas.
  • kellysulser
    kellysulser Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a follow up question?

1 lump or 2?
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Found this online:

Coffee Enema is one of Gerson therapies developed by Dr. Max Gerson about 70 years ago. The liver is the biggest organ that generates toxin in the body. It is ideal for the improvement of liver function if you can remove toxin and body wastes generated in the colon by using Coffee Enema as soon as possible.
    Whatever you do has only temporary effect unless the large intestine is clean. So I developed coffee for enema (cafe Colon -- editor) by adding to organic coffee the ingredients for to create good bowel condition based on this theory.
    Another profound effect of Coffee Enema is that toxin and body waste in the blood can be removed more efficiently. After nutrition of food you eat is digested and absorbed in small intestine, food scum and undigested material stay in the fold of colon and bowel wall. If it stays more than a day, decomposition and fermentation will progress and generate toxin. It is important to get rid of remnants of food as feces using Coffee Enema before decomposition and fermentation.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Me? Give up coffee? Only when monkeys fly our of my *kitten*. Oh wait, that gives me an idea!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Not new.
    I knew a nurse almost 20 years ago that swore this was the best practice possible.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Me? Give up coffee? Only when monkeys fly our of my *kitten*. Oh wait, that gives me an idea!

^yeah this...I drink coffee cause I like the taste...my *kitten* is awesome and everything..but I seriously doubt it has coffee-tasting-ninja skills...just saying.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Butt Dr. Oz recommended it!

Yeah, thats what my bf said...it worked for him...

wait, what?
  • arellolson
    arellolson Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I cannot speak for the couple who were addicted to coffee enemas, but coffee enemas are very good for detoxifying the liver and making it function in the way it was meant to function. In today's world there are so many toxins and pollutants that we take into our bodies and our poor livers cannot keep up! It also has been used for several years as part of a cancer treatment (The Gerson Therapy) with outstanding results. Take a look at this link. There are several on the internet.

http://www.treating-cancer-alternatively.com/Coffee-enemas.html

I know that people with cancer who are being treated with the Gerson Therapy and coffee enemas must take the treatment for two or three years. I suppose it could become a "habit" that would be hard to break.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'll drink my coffee, thank you.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    The real REAL secret to digestive health!

tumblr_lw1942ZvKg1qe9ns0.gif
  • lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Isn't that what everyone does with things they think are bad for their health?

Absolutely! Full of fat? Stick it up your butt! Too many chemicals? Up your butt! Carcinogenic? Butt!

Can't. Stop. Laughing. Butt!