Anyone try the Clean program...just finished the book++

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hey all

I've never been a big fan on the idea of fasting or needing to give our body a break from solid foods etc
BUT I just finished the book Clean and really enjoyed it and it got me thinking
So, I picked up a juicer and am on Day 1 of the program...I am hungry but have a lot more energy than I thought I would

Anyone else?
http://www.cleanprogram.com/
Kim

Replies

• MrsE2010
    MrsE2010 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm afraid to attempt something so drastic for fear of every pound jumping right back on me and doubling. I'll check back later to see everyone else's thoughts. Thanks for posting.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!
    I was hesitant about that as well
    The book rec for up to 3 weeks...juice/smoothie for b-fast and dinner....clean, healthy lunch and 2 snacks (nuts and herbal teas)
  • shalma
    shalma Posts: 80
    Options
    I do a "cleanse" everyonce in awhile and I have never had more energy. I do Isagenix nutritional 9 day cleanse and the last time I did it (and I cheated a bit), I dropped 3 inches off my waist and 6 pounds.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Those diets do work.....just be aware that when you are finished drinking all that juice and decide to start eating....there is a very big chance you will put the weight back on

I tried a similar cleanser.....and the minute I started eating solid food, the weight went right back on

If you are doing this just to cleanse your body awesome...because we do need cleansing ever so often.....however be mindful the weight will likely go back on