50 pounds to lose! could use all the support and motivation!

Options
Hello everyone! Its my first day with fitnesspal and so far i love it! I have 50 pounds to shed and would it be great to have support and lots of motivation from you guys :)

Replies

• Mikki11
    Mikki11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Gisele - welcome! I've been back and forth with using my FitPal but I've recently started logging again. It really does help you stay accountable. Best of luck and feel free to add me! :smile:
  • bunnymum150
    Options
    Me Too!!! I just started week #4 and plan to lose 50 also, perhaps even 60, but that 3 scares me even though @ 5'3" 140 is really the upper limit of where I need to be. the pounds are leaving me and daily logs of calories and fat intake are keeping me on track and are quite revealing!!!!!! Best to you.
  • bunnymum150
    Options
    please add me to your list of friends!
  • paxbfl
    paxbfl Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I just lost over 40 pounds and am now under my goal weight. If you're serious about this, I'd be happy to help! Send me an invite!
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help motivate and support you towards your goal. I've got about 100 lbs to lose so I'll be here for awhile!! :-)
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :smile:
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on here for about a week and a half and have lost 4 lbs...and the people on here motivating you is great. I will help motivate you anyway I can...
  • FeliceWilkinson
    Options
    I know how you feel Gisele, I have 115 ponds to lose. I know how important support can be. Don't give up. Each good choice you make will bring you closer to your goal!!!! Good Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jermski
    Jermski Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Many very supportive folks here!! Feel free to add me if you want!! and GOOD LUCK!!!
  • psychedmom
    psychedmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 37, 13 pounds away from my goal of 50! Feel free to add me.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to lose as well!! There are tons of people here who can offer some great support to help in reaching your goals.