Turbofire Results?

Options
2»

Replies

• ronads
    ronads Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm starting it tonight. :) What's your diet like?
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 and I absolutely love Turbofire! I've lost 12lbs and 5 inches off my stomach so far. :happy:
    21aikpc.jpg

wow you look great! thanks for sharing!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    On week 4, lost 8lbs so far
  • nwperson
    nwperson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 and I absolutely love Turbofire! I've lost 12lbs and 5 inches off my stomach so far. :happy:
    21aikpc.jpg
    Nice!!

But the most amazing thing is your posture!! look how it's changed!!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    On week 4, lost 8lbs so far

NICE!!
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Okay, I posted earlier about it being discouraging because I couldn't make it through a full video. Well I found something that helps me make it longer. Last night I did a turbo fire workout and I used a Polar Heartrate monitor (the H&, it bluetooths to your iPhone through the app endomondo which you can link to your MFP account). It was an awesome motivator. I went twice as long as i ever have before because i could see my heart rate and my calories burned so I was motivated to keep going.

If you are a lover of iPhone and apps adn technology and such, I would give it a try. I bought the Polar H7 from amazon for like $60. I had a polar heart rate monitor that connected to a watch, but the HR monitor just recently quit working/transmitting. I love techno stuff and the way the apps connect and I get an accurate calorie count that automatically gets updated on MFP is AMAZING!
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I got this for Christmas. I had been asking for it my entire pregnancy bc I knew I wanted to do it after I had the baby. So I LOVE it. I did the 5 day inferno before starting the 12 week prgram. I went Wednesday-Sunday and lost 6 lbs! Monday I started the 12 week routine. I will weigh myself again next week but I can honestly say I can feel my body changing already and I look forward to working out. They are fun and challenging. I can not wait to share my results at the end of March when I complete the program!
    What is the 5day inferno?

5 DAY INFERNO is a little Pre Program diet & exercise deal that comes with the Turbo Fire kit. It's a food plan for the whole 5 days, it's high proetein foods like salmon and other lean omega 3 heavy meals that give you an energy boost, and then there's like 5 work-out routines for those 5 days they are long but they are the more "low-impact" (if you can say that with turbofire) workouts of the program, kind of a jumpstart to the entire plan to get you ready. You can lose like a pound a day if you follow it to a "T". Now that it was mentioned, I may have to give it a try again.
  • trmrgb
    trmrgb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire & Turbo Jam. It is so fun that it makes me want to exercise. I would HIGHLY recommend this program to anyone. I lost about 30 pounds in 3 months doing this. And eating healthy of course but I could eat more because I knew I would burn a TON of calories doing turbo fire! Keep at it. I am certain you will do well.
  • Princesa4u
    Princesa4u Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire & Turbo Jam. It is so fun that it makes me want to exercise. I would HIGHLY recommend this program to anyone. I lost about 30 pounds in 3 months doing this. And eating healthy of course but I could eat more because I knew I would burn a TON of calories doing turbo fire! Keep at it. I am certain you will do well.

First of all.....CONGRATS ON LOSING 30LBS!! Can you please help me please? How many calories were you consuming per day? I've on my 3rd week of TurboFire, I lost 2lbs the first week and gained it the next! I'm trying to stick to 1200 recommended by MFP, but with the intensity I'm working out on, I should have lost no less then 2 per week consistently. I'm 5'7 and weight 169. I've been reading and it looks like I should increase my calories. Is that what you did? Please advise, I love this program and want to finish it, but want maximum results, please help!!!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done week 4 and have lost 8 lbs so far...I have much more stamina and endurance as well. When I started I followed the girl who did the easier version...now (for almost everything) I do exactly what Chalean is doing...and with as much intensity as I can handle! I love TurboFire! And remember...YOU ARE NOT TIRED!!!
  • HealthyNowForever
    HealthyNowForever Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just do the HIIT routines as add ons to other workouts and have seen results.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just got my Turbo Fire in the mail yesterday. I started the 5 day inferno today, so far so good.
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post again. Anyway, here were my 12 week results, if anyone was interested. I'm now on week 16 and still going strong, but not trying to lose anymore weight so I'm eating more calories. No special diet, just trying to eat healthier and fill up on fruits and veggies.
    I weighed in at 139 on Monday and feel that at 5'8" 140ish is where I want to be. I really want to focus on toning and adding more muscle now. I started using weighted gloves when I began the advanced dvds. I plan on finishing the 20 weeks and then doing a hybrid with Chalean Extreme maybe? something with a focus on strength training, but I'm hooked on Turbo and will keep it as part of my weekly routine! :love:

2duz7li.jpg
    dxzn8k.png

Starting measurements

*Waist - 34"
    *Hips - 38"
    *R Arm - 11"
    *L Arm - 11"
    *R Thigh - 24"
    *L Thigh - 25"
    *Chest - 36"
    Weight - 161

Week 12 Results

*Waist - 28" (-6")
    *Hips - 36" (-2")
    *R Arm - 10" (-1")
    *L Arm - 10" (-1")
    *R Thigh - 22" (-2")
    *L Thigh - 22" (-3")
    *Chest - 33" (-3")
    Weight - 142 (-19lbs)
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results butterflycz!!

I'm on week 7 of the full TurboFire rotation. 6 day's a week. So far I've lost 9.5 lbs and 9 inches.
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow those results are fantastic.. im going to be doing my program with my mum haha! She wants to do it with me. Motivate me further im hoping... I cannot wait to order them in the next few weeks!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE TurboJam & TurboFire... The only Fire one I have is the HIIT 20 and it's GREAT! I want the rest, but just can't afford the $180 right now. So, I do a mix of the Turbo Jams and the HIIT 20. I/ve lost 36 pounds in 5 months doing this... and calorie counting of course. ENJOY!!

Turbofire is down to just 80.00 now, before shipping and handling. I just ordered in on Friday :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!