work biggest loser winner!!!!

Options
mlv333
mlv333 Posts: 86 Member
We started a biggest loser competition at work as I'm sure many people have, and I'm the winner!!!! I lost 30lbs, the runner up lost 15lbs, and no one else would even step on the scale. Cha ching! I'm buying myself a new dress.

Replies

• sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! :)
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Sweet!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We are doing that here too! I am currently in 2nd place. We are doing it by % lost and I am up against this guy who is a machine. I want that $100 dang it. Our's ends in 4 more weeks. I better get moving! Congrats again!
  • ashley0424
    ashley0424 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratz Girl!! You should be proud and you deserve the new dress!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job. :happy:
  • breyrhodes
    Options
    Good Job!
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    We just completed one at work too and I won! $270 jackpot! Congrats and I hope you got a good stash of cash!! :)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Way to go for you! And while the money is always (always!!!) nice, those 30lbs will never clog your heart or wear you down again and in the long run, that is the biggest prize!

Way to be an amazing loser! :D
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    I'm also in a biggest loser, with about 40 people. I'm currently in first place, and the winner receives $500! It's a 10 week program, and there is about 3 weeks left. I'm so excited. (:
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats! That is very exciting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!