Ever look at someones diary and think.....

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeanna37
    Jeanna37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I know you're stalking me, but oh well...I eat crazy boring stuff so if you want the recipe just ask!!! :smile:
  • tammyclinch
    tammyclinch Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nope if i dont know i ask ..i tried many new things that way
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I rarely look to be honest....my friends on here from across the pond or even some of the stuff my canadians eat make me wonder.
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    If any of you are on Instagram, follow a young lady named @fabbylousness. She posts the most amazing and different healthy foods and they look SUPER TASTY. She also posts the calorie counts. You may need to find other sources of inspiration. Worth a look!

I'm adding her right now. Everything she's posted looks great! Thanks! :smile:
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    No, I cant say that I have.
  • HardyMichelle
    HardyMichelle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love Vanilla Almond Milk!! I buy the small juice pack sized ones because the flavor is perfect. I'm afraid that if I get the big size, it won't taste the same lol
    [/quote]

It does taste the same! If you go to Kroger they have a two pack for cheap....:)
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Often, most of my 5:2 diet group are from the UK so some of what they eat makes me scratch my head. And I have a friend in Austrailia that I often check her diary and wonder - the last two days she has had some kind of husks. Hmmm and rocket melon. I need to ask ...