Insanity Results and pics

2»

Replies

• I have the insanity dvd's and I think I did the test and almost died...lol think ill have to get those back out again and see if i can try it again.. good job!!
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Awesome!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Great Job!!
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Just bought it on Ebay for $80.... I will start it Dec 5th... I am scared but hopeful lol.. Results are inspiring!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    bumpity bump bump (for later)
  • Annieminnesota
    Annieminnesota Posts: 111 Member
    AWESOME results!! You look amazing!!
  • ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Bump - I'm at work so I can't see any of your amazing pictures so I want to come back and look later. Plus, I want to start Insanity.
  • all you gotta do is go to photobucket..hit share thin click on the link tab..copy and past..There should be a "IMG" infront and behind change the capitol IMG to lower case on both ends and voila ur pic will show up
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    OH WOW>.. Excellent results hunn...You showed Shaun T...
  • Sarah let me know if you are interested in doing Insanity I can give you more info:)
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    I recently finished my first round of Insanity - I loved it! I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a very big change in how my body looks, but my jeans are a whole lot looser, so I can't complain. I lost 3.5 inches and 7 lbs total. I have a lot more endurance than when I started as well. I definitely recommend Insanity to anyone looking for a program that will really improve your stamina.

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h358/jess3412/?action=view&current=slide001.jpg

Wow your results are amazing...you deserve a round of applause for being able to snare the energy for a full 2 months of Insanity and now you can go find some new urbane jeans.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!