64 lbs down...34 to go!

Options
Hey everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jill, I'm 29 years old and from Canada. I've already lost 64 lbs since March and just found this site. I thought maybe this would help motivate me for the next 34....! I guess we'll see what the next few months hold!

Replies

• erinmusgrove
    Options
    Wow....I need a bit of ur motivation....and welcome to the site
  • candicehampton
    Options
    Hello all, I am new to this site and my goal is to actually lose 30 pounds. So far I have lost 12 and I am excited!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You lost 64lbs in 3 months?
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome great job how did you manage to lose so much weight in such a short time?
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I guess my motivation has really just been building up over the years and after failed attempts in the past... I guess I can only fail so many times before something just finally clicked and I was determined to get it right this time. Still have a ways to go though...seems to get harder the closer I get to my goal.
  • jillwhite12
    Options
    I've been doing a high protein diet and I've been using My Fitness Coach for the Wii. This game has been my #1 tool and couldn't have done it without it!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You lost 64lbs in 3 months?
    My mouth dropped open at that too, thought I read it wrong.

How did you lose so much so fast? Healthy eating and working out? How many cals per day do you eat? Did you eat your workout cals as well? I'm not trying to be noisy, honest, I guess I just really hope you went the safe healthy route so you can keep it off for good!:wink::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

It just seems so, so, MUCH so FAST!:huh: :flowerforyou:
    Becca:heart:
  • jillwhite12
    Options
    I know it's really fast. I never eat my workout cals and I workout ALOT. And like I mentionned earlier, I'm following a protein diet but I'm being followed by a doctor to make sure I'm getting all the nutrients my body needs. Since I've been on this diet I've learned to love the foods that I'm eating and I have absolutely no desire to go back to my bad habits...my worst one being too much pepsi...

Also I read a blog by this guy who had lost alot of weight and he kept it off by setting a "red flag number". Once he reached his goal, his red flag number was 10 pounds above his weight. He would weigh himself everyday and if he ever hit that number, he'd kick up the diet and exercise a notch. I thought that was a great idea and maybe it will be helpful to some of you as well :smile: