Sports Bras/ Big boobs!

Options

Replies

• vkw1
    vkw1 Posts: 88
    Options
    I thought I replied but it seemed to diasappear!Berlei electrify is fantastic, so good I wear mine nearly every day as a regular bra.Doesn't look like a sports bra but is and is supportive
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I just thought it was hard to find bras at 36DD now ~34DDD(I lost weight everywhere but my boobs, then when I gained weight they decided to grow.. ffs...)... practically impossible even at Victoria's Secrets to find a good bra- I need a sports bra so bad-I'm definitely looking at the Enell, alot of the mentioned here stop at DD. Thanks for the post OP
    Right now I'm wearing my everyday bra with a small sports bra over it to strap it down, not comfy, but effective.
  • lazykerry
    lazykerry Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was just coming here to ask this very question. I have spent a small fortune on sports bras and nothing works for me. I have an Enell, Moving Comfort, Under Armour, and various Champions. I've tried compression and encapsulated. Nothing works. I was literally in tears on the treadmill last night and really only see two options at this point: 1.) cut off my boobs, or 2.) quit running.
  • abbybugg
    Options
    bump
  • Nemoturtle
    Nemoturtle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 sports bras. My favorite is to wear one and then wear a workout shirt that has one built in! Nothing gives me the proper support like 2 :D

This is me too. I haven't found a really GREAT sports bra that holds everything, but the best ones along with a compression tank top work well for me. Old Navy compression tanks are great & I just picked one up on sale for $15.
    Also, the one I have on right now happens to be a cheapy Target brand, but is better than many of the high end ones I've tried. I also wear a size down from what I actually am. It pushes up a little more, but it does hold things in better.
  • JacquiC72
    JacquiC72 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I wear 2 - regular with sports bra over the top (am 34H) and am locked in.

And I always do the jump up and down test in the changing room - don't care what the assistant thinks of me, it's my comfort I'm doing it for.
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I just bought the Moving Comfort "Fiona" and "Maia" from Athleta because they have free return shipping so there's no risk. I had to return the first order because they were too big. Definitely order your regular bra size. Just wore the "Maia" today for running and it was perfect! I was falling out the bottom if my old sports bras because they just had no support.
  • Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am determined to find a good sports bra & it ain't easy!
    I am a 34DD. So, not too big around. I bought the TaTa Tamer from Lulu Lemon & was so disappointed. They told me it would be good for running, but to run I have to throw one of my cheap-o Target brand sports bras over it.
    Now the tata tamer is good for going to yoga & strength training, but running, eliptical, & even some HIT training there's just WAY too much bounce.
    Anyone have any suggestions? And is it too much for it to be cute? I'm mad jelly of the A-C cups. They get all the cute stuff!

I could always use a little more boob - wanna go 50/50? :glasses:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    The TaTa tamer didn't work for me either. I found it really uncomfortable.
    I ordered one from zappos. Its called "moving comfort rebound racer" I LOVE it!

Here it is :smile:
    http://www.zappos.com/moving-comfort-rebound-racer-white-silver?zlfid=111&recoName=zap_pdp_sub

ta ta tamer?

They stole my nickname...

I don't know which was cringier. Your first post, or this one.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I quit trying... I just double up - sometimes triple depending on the exercise and the intensity.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    When I had bigger boobs, I used to wear a regular sports bra and a cami under my workout shirt. But now my boobs are smaller and I just have to use the sports bra. I miss my boobs. :cry:
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Title Nine.... they have GREAT bras!! Get the 2 in 1 which is so much support!!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I swear by Shock Absorber levels 3 and 4 (there are loads of varieties and colours). I'm a 34F and run comfortably in them.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    When I had bigger boobs, I used to wear a regular sports bra and a cami under my workout shirt. But now my boobs are smaller and I just have to use the sports bra. I miss my boobs. :cry:

WHY can't I lose weight in my boobs?? 62lbs down and my cup has not changed at all
  • unapologeticallyemma
    Options
    I live in the one i got from moving comfort, I have really soft breast tissue and so i have to wear one that basically binds them to my body and Moving Comfort is the only brand that holds them enough for me to run without pain, I also play basketball and do zumba and boxing in it.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I like the Under Armour ones with the zipper for size D.

I also like the Under Armour. Pricey, but worth it. I'm a D but squeeze into the C for the extra support. :)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I am technically a 32DD but wear a 34D so that I can actually find bras and not pay $$$$! Like many others, I wear a regular compression sports bra (mostly Danskin brand) and then a tank with another built-in bra. Works for me when running and doing most other cardio.

Now if someone can find me a decent sports bra that won't show under a leotard - preferably one that doesn't cost as much as the leotard itself!! - I'd love you forever! :flowerforyou:
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I bought two of the champion powerback.. and I love them..
  • foody44
    Options
    PANACHE PANACHE PANACHE ALL THE WAY!!! Its the best sports bra ive ever had.... and ive tried LOTS! It got underwire and moulded cups (so you dont get an unflattering mono-boob lol) Its great and actually SUPPORTS... i brought one to try after being recommended, then brought a second one a few weeks later. Best investment everrr for bigger boobs :):)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I got some Danskin sports bras from.....Walmart for like $15 or so (Ohio). I got the biggest size I saw -- 42DD (I was just transitioning from a 42DDD to a 42DD at that point). And it gives enough support that I feel comfortable Zumba'ing and jogging with it. I don't remember the specific style name, but it hooks in the back like a regular bra and is like a sports bra in the front :)

I wanted one of those - they do NOT come in the smaller band sizes! :frown: