Progress photo

Options
Angel0787
Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
25hhjtj.jpg

First one is in October 2012 during a camping trip with my church. I had just started working out then, I stopped for a while and got back to it in December. The second picture is today. It's only 10 lbs, but I can see a difference, can anyone else?

Replies

• AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Definite difference. Great job!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Most definitely - I'm proud of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thank you guys <3:) I wish I had started taking measurements back in October. I am not sure how many I have lost from then to January, but from January to now I've lost around 18 inches total. :) I am not going back there.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. You look amazing
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    Yes! You look great! Keep it up!!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Big difference, especially for a 10 lb. loss! Great job.
  • yeraldin03
    Options
    Good job! Hard work pays off!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :) I'll post another one in another 10 lbs, trying to keep myself accountable.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference--wish my 10lb loss's looked like that LOL
    You look gr8t! Keep it up :):):)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference--wish my 10lb loss's looked like that LOL
    You look gr8t! Keep it up :):):)

The actual scale weight has been slow going, I got frustrated a lot, but I started taking measurements in January and realized the scale is a liar lol. I'm toning up and getting healthy and that's what matters to me the most, not the number on the scale.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    The difference is huge in a great way...Even your posture and all changed...Happy for you!!
  • erg2013
    erg2013 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference.

I try not to get discouraged because according to the scale I have only lost 6 lbs in 8 weeks, but people are starting to notice the changes.

So..... 10 lbs can make a huge difference. Thanks for sharing, I needed this today!
  • aidensmommy91612
    Options
    Great difference! Keep up the great work!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I can totally see a difference.

I try not to get discouraged because according to the scale I have only lost 6 lbs in 8 weeks, but people are starting to notice the changes.

So..... 10 lbs can make a huge difference. Thanks for sharing, I needed this today!

If you don't already I suggest pictures and taking measurements too, it will tell you a lot more then the scale does. :) I look in the mirror and I don't see a big change, but pictures tell the story more, because you see yourself everyday and the scale just flat out lies sometimes. It's just ways I have found to keep myself from getting discouraged. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You can see it, for sure. Great job!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!