P90X for Women!

Options
I just started P90X on Monday and I am definitely feeling it lol
I would love to add some friends that are in the same boat for motivation and support. Some people that can honestly say they feel your pain :smile:
I'm hoping for some girls but I'm not against guys jumping in! I just know Men and Women will see results differently and I'm hoping to compare results etc

Anybody else just starting or a currently doing the program?

Replies

• mmichellea
    mmichellea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hay i am currently doing p90x and i am on day 14 today. i feel better than ever bt i was a little disapointed that i got a 1lb weight loss so far so take ur measurements a pics thats whats helped keep mi going x
  • kharmasalibi
    Options
    I am also doing P90X (day 16 today!)
    I love the burn and I'm loving the way my body feels.
    If you haven't already, I would definitely suggest signing up for an account on www.teambeachbody.com
    I met my coach Matt Smith there and he's really helped me get my nutrition on track.

I'm not really doing the workout to lose much weight, but I AM doing it to build lean muscle and tone up the muscle I already have.
    I'd love to join you girls and have some more people to bounce ideas off of!
  • Kyebel
    Kyebel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Have you noticed a lot of difference in the first 2 weeks? and please tell that it starts to feel a little easier lol
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 :D
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second round of P90X last week and am now in my first week of Insanity :)
  • Starleng
    Starleng Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm on day 37. You notice a body difference in the 4th week, but I"m told that you will really notice a difference at the end of phase 2. I do know that I am much stronger and limber than when I started and have lost about a dress size with no weight lost.
  • Kyebel
    Options
    I started a group called P90X for Women if any of you are interested in joining :)
  • Kyebel
    Options
    hay i am currently doing p90x and i am on day 14 today. i feel better than ever bt i was a little disapointed that i got a 1lb weight loss so far so take ur measurements a pics thats whats helped keep mi going x

I've heard that you lose inches before you lose weight. Has that been true for anybody else?