Hi

Options
Hey Everyone,

Been going to this site for a while now thanks to my sister, and lost a total of 32pds! Still got a long way to go. Not gonna lie, I'm getting irritated because I'm not losing the weight I would like to, I'm currently stuck between 190 and 192 and its not going down. And I've been watching what I eat and everything. I'm just gonna power through I guess. I'm currently a student in The Art institute of NY for Interior Design, and currently looking into Fashion Design when I finish in the summer. If ya have any questions and such just ask. Have a good day. :wink:

20361906.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• HungryKoala
    Options
    Sup Yo!!? Sounds like you're kickings *kitten*, 32lbs is awesome. Wish I could lose that like- yesterday. Anyways, Hi back and keep doin what you're doin. I do have a question- has your loss been workout or diet based?
  • werewolfseeker
    werewolfseeker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It has been both really, doesn't seem like you can lose weight without exercising xD Sorry about the late reply.
  • wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I had to look at your post because of your username. Werewolves rock!

Anyway, it's great that you lost all that weight! That's something to be proud of! It might be that your stuck because your body needs to adjust to the weight loss. I'm new to the weight loss thing so that's all i can think of. :smile:
  • werewolfseeker
    werewolfseeker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hell yea! <3 Wolves, and I guess so. I hardly take breaks in between but I try xD