What is your experience using Fitness Bands? Do they work?

Options
Does anyone here uses a fitness band like Fitbit Ultra or the Nike Fuel Band? Which one or fitness band would you recommend getting. How well does it work? Can you use it while playing sports like golf, soccer, basketball, tennis, and etc.... Please tell me about your experience using a one of these fitness band or any kind of fitness band....

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I personally do not like the bands at all. I use a gps watch with a built in HRM to track my calories burned, miles run/swim/bike/etc., and so forth. My watch can last days without being charged and can easily plug into a cord into your computer to download data easy.
  • Madam_Patrick
    Madam_Patrick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I personally do not like the bands at all. I use a gps watch with a built in HRM to track my calories burned, miles run/swim/bike/etc., and so forth. My watch can last days without being charged and can easily plug into a cord into your computer to download data easy.

What "watch" do you use? I know this is an old post. I hope you have give more information now that you have had your "watch" for a while.
    I am looking into using something myself. I just don't know what to get.
    Thanks!