Need new online fitness buddies!

Options
So I've yo-yo'd off and on this site for at least a year. I really want some new active and positive people to be MFP friends with on here. :) If you'd like to, shoot me a friend request on here!

Also, please answer the following questions in here if you'd like, to introduce yourself!

Favorite healthy snack:
Why you're on the website:
One tip you'd like to share on how you stay healthy:

:D

Replies

• wolfelements
    wolfelements Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hello! Figured I'd fill out your questions. I'm Jo by the way.

Favorite healthy snack: Hummus and crackers.
    Why you're on the website: A mix of boredom and a need to hear the wonderful words of me doing a good job when I exercise.
    One tip you'd like to share on how you stay healthy: Find an exercise you enjoy! It's hard to exercise when you don't like the exercise.
  • colindae
    colindae Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! heres to no more yoyo-ing!!!
    Favourite Healthy snack: yogurt and granola, almost all fruit (not a melon fan)
    Why Im here: need friends to keep me motivated... also to keep my in check when Im slacking... family just says oh thats ok you look good already
    advice: commit. commit. commit. really need to stick with your fitness routine and better eating habits
  • cccatron
    cccatron Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Favorite Healthy Snack: celery
    Why you're on the website: To help me keep track of my calories. Also to give and receive the positive support needed for this journey.
    One tip: You ARE worth it!!!

Enjoy the journey - Chris
  • suecan2
    Options
    you can add me... your story is mine as well. up then down then up then down..until this year. i am going to drop the 30 # for good.
    Favorite healthy snack: whole wheat english muffin with sugar free cherry jam
    Why you're on the website: i am in need of some serious support
    One tip you'd like to share on how you stay healthy: when i buy groceries, i make sure there are 5 colors in my cart for the week between fruits and veggies for all that packed nutrition and i make different selections each week.
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you so feel free to add me. I have been on this site for a little over a year and havent done much until now and am quickly getting addicted.

Favorite healthy snack: Greek yogurt with almonds.
    Why you're on the website: To help me change my life, especially my eating habits.
    One tip you'd like to share on how you stay healthy: I wish I had a tip for you but I have not been very good at staying healthy. Hopefully I will learn some of these very soon!