Just ordered Ninja Pulse Blender - now what?

Options
iceey
iceey Posts: 354 Member
I am happily awaiting the arrival of my new baby, the Ninja blender. Does anyone have one and what does it handle well and what should I not put in it? Can it handle ice and apples? What do you put in your Ninja or Nutribullet?

Replies

• jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I did extensive research on blenders because I want a Vitamix so badly. I own a Ninja master prep (the one with the motor on top) and I have been making green smoothies with frozen fruits, veggies and ice no problem.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Ninja products don't arrive.... They appear from nowhere.
  • Natasha_Lynn
    Natasha_Lynn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Make green smoothies! Check out the book "Green Smoothie Magic" by Gabrielle Ruiz. I make a lot of smoothies from her book.
  • iceey
    Options
    Ninja products don't arrive.... They appear from nowhere.

Well if I knew that I wouldn't have paid money for it and just sat and waiting for it to appear ninja-like.
  • iceey
    Options
    I did extensive research on blenders because I want a Vitamix so badly. I own a Ninja master prep (the one with the motor on top) and I have been making green smoothies with frozen fruits, veggies and ice no problem.

I saw the Vitamix too and heard it's incredible. Even give massages and fetches the paper. Well it should for $500!
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

I saw the Vitamix too and heard it's incredible. Even give massages and fetches the paper. Well it should for $500!

yea but 500 for a wife replacement that actually makes dinner is not bad if you think about it. The only downside is that sexual relations with it are out of the question.
  • iceey
    Options

yea but 500 for a wife replacement that actually makes dinner is not bad if you think about it. The only downside is that sexual relations with it are out of the question.

Maybe there is an attachment for that.
  • jcmartin0313
    Options

Maybe there is an attachment for that.

Well they did make attachments for cordless drills so who know