TurboFire Results

Options
Hello

I am currently doing turbo fire and in week 7 of the prep schedule. I have only lost 6 lbs so far and not really seeing the results I want. I just wondered what sort of results others have had with turbo fire to keep me motivated.

Thank you :-)

Replies

• Brwnsuga74
    Brwnsuga74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, don't give up! I didn't do the prep schedule. I just went right into the 20 week program. I didn't start seeing results/weight loss until week 5. Once you start doing the cardio/sculpting together all the same day. You will see results. And watch your nutrition. I lost a total of 28lbs with the program. I hope that helps. Feel free to add me as your friend!
  • smccb
    smccb Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds in 12 weeks of Turbofire, after trying multiple exercise programs. I had just had my ninth baby, and never thought it possible, but it brought me down to my pre-(1st)BABY weight, shape and size. I went from large to small in clothing. So yes, it is possible.

I didn't do the prep schedule either, so I am not sure what workouts you are doing. I jumped right into the 20 week program and then it was all over the board. For a few weeks I saw very little change, then I would see massive losses. And then back to very little change, then more loss. But every body is different. Mine was a bit of a journey while I tried to figure out how to eat and exercise.

A lot of my best results happened when

a) I put as much intensity into my workouts as possible (yes, I looked like a maniac in the basement - you really have to punch hard, kick hard, move as high and as fast as you can - intensity DOES matter.)

and

b) ate more.

These workouts take fuel - lots of it, so don't ignore the nutrition aspect. If I wasn't eating enough, I wouldn't lose. (This idea was totally foreign to me so it took me a while to figure it out.)

I didn't follow the meal plans, but I did try to eat healthier and get in enough calories to complete my workouts well. I could tell when I didn't eat enough the day before - I was lagging and sluggish in the workouts.

The greatest lesson I Iearned was that if you are not eating enough, your body (which is extremely well designed to prevent starvation) will store fat instead of shedding it. If you can reassure your body that your fueling it properly, it will respond by letting go of the fat.

But you do have to push hard. Oh, and take measurements - the scale is deceptive (even though we all love/hate it.) You will be surprised at your results if you go by measurements.

Good luck and stick with it. If anything, it is the most fun exercise you will encounter!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm on week six and i've seen some results. Not like I wish I was but still results. According to my tapping the other day at work i'm down 2% body fat in 1 month
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I just finished my last day today. I lost 17 pounds and 19.5 inches. Make sure you are taking your measurments. 6 pounds is exactly what I had lost at 7 weeks. I am VERY pleased with my results. Just stick w/ it! Good luck.