I need help on math ha ha ha ha

Options
Okay seriously this 1200 calorie thing AIN'T WORKING, it's not that I'm not loosing weight because I am but there's one problem.

1. DIZZINESS

2. Extremely cold

3. Easy muscle fatigue

4. Binging

I just binged again tonight having, instead of planned dinner, 2 taco's 2 more tortillas, chips, etc.

Can anybody calculate my TDEE? I'm 5 ft 3, 26 years old, 169lbs, and lead very seditary we are talking sleep for 8 hours/housework cooking and stuff for about meh I would say total anywhere between 30-45 mins a day, and exercise 30-35 mins 6 days a week..

I can't seem to figure out how to calculate it and how in the world would I calculate calories ate and calories burned through exercise on here.

Replies

• mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I barely understood that lol!!! But i dont know how to calculate if u find out let me know
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nevermind i can read it now! My phone was bein wierd
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    scoobysworkshop.com
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Not doing your math for you. Go to scoobycalculator.com or to fat2fitradio.com and use their calculators. It's not too hard, promise.
  • JSN66614
    Options
    Okay around 1500 SOUNDS A LOT BETTER thanks! But how do I do this? Do I still minus exercise or do I just eat those calories and that's it!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    If you used Scooby then it already has your exercise accounted for.
  • JSN66614
    Options
    If you used Scooby then it already has your exercise accounted for.

Okay around 1500 sounds a lot better!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yep, eat at a 20% deficit of your TDEE. According to your stats, your maintenance would be around 1869, so you should eat around 1495 cals per day.
  • JSN66614
    Options
    Yep, eat at a 20% deficit of your TDEE. According to your stats, your maintenance would be around 1869, so you should eat around 1495 cals per day.

okay thank you!
  • beanerific518
    Options
    Okay around 1500 SOUNDS A LOT BETTER thanks! But how do I do this? Do I still minus exercise or do I just eat those calories and that's it!

Using http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ and the info you provided, your TDEE -20% is 1900. Since you are exercising 6 days per week, I would set your TDEE activity level at "3-5 hrs/wk of moderate exercise". Using TDEE you would not log exercise back in. You can still log workouts, but just log it as 1 calorie so it doesn't mess up your calorie goal. Remember to recalculate your numbers every 5 pounds you lose.

Since you have been eating at 1200 for a while, I recommend you slowly upping your calories by 100 calories each week.

I know you didn't mention what type of exercise you are doing but I highly recomment strength training (if you haven't already). Your body will thank you.

Good Luck!!!