Ladies I think I've found the answer

Options
So today I was messing around with my clothes. Now if you've been losing weight like I have you know how much of a pain your bra is. mine don't quite fit anymore but it's not a big enough change for me to run out and buy new ones yet. Now while playing with my bras I was layering colors and realized that if I wear two bras it holds me up better and I look positively perky. So try it tell me what you think and yes it will feel weird, but look at yourself in the mirror you'll thank me

Replies

• AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be too hot? Like boobage sweat kinda hot?
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not to mention, lets be honest, who likes wearing one bra? Two seems like it would be hell.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Agreed. I vote for no bras. That solves both problems! Your welcome.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Jenna Marbles already told the world about this. You're late.
  • anaduffy
    Options
    Oddly enough it's not any hotter and been wearing two all though work today and my back feels much better than normal.
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options

Burn the bras!!!!
  • anaduffy
    Options
    Jenna Marbles already told the world about this. You're late.
    She was trying to make them look bigger I'm talking to my DDD+ ladies who can't go without their bras.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Burn the bras!!!!

Here's a match......
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    That's an interesting thing to try. I get a lot of back and shoulder pain. I am approved by my insurance for a breast reduction, but I don't know if Iwant to go through with it. Probably not.
  • anaduffy
    Options
    I'm almost to the surgery point but i cant bring myself to do it which is why I'm doing this
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I'm almost to the surgery point but i cant bring myself to do it which is why I'm doing this
    I'm the same way. I don't want to change myself but can't say that I haven't considered the reduction...especially since my insurance will approve it. I will settle for someone rubbing my shoulders instead lol. So do you layer with minimizer bras? Did you size up?
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    That's an interesting thing to try. I get a lot of back and shoulder pain. I am approved by my insurance for a breast reduction, but I don't know if Iwant to go through with it. Probably not.

I had the surgery 11 years ago. Best decision of my life!

No back pain, the curvature of my neck and shoulders mostly corrected itself, easier to find bras, I don't have guys falling over themselves to get close to my rack.

And, I can go without a bra if I want. No way would I ever wear two.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oh love! I feel you! I'm constantly realizing that for once in my life, I am unable to fill my bras! I, too, have been approved for a breast reduction but can't seem to push myself past the point to just go and get it done. Soon though. The idea of wearing two bras on an every day basis does not sound like a fun idea. I'd just go out and get a few just to get you by! The ONLY time I wear two bras is when I'm running/working out! Plain and simple. And I cannot WAIT to take them off as soon as I'm done!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

Burn the bras!!!!

Here's a match......

I'll get the gasoline...
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    Oh love! I feel you! I'm constantly realizing that for once in my life, I am unable to fill my bras! I, too, have been approved for a breast reduction but can't seem to push myself past the point to just go and get it done. Soon though. The idea of wearing two bras on an every day basis does not sound like a fun idea. I'd just go out and get a few just to get you by! The ONLY time I wear two bras is when I'm running/working out! Plain and simple. And I cannot WAIT to take them off as soon as I'm done!
    I'm the same way with 2 bras when working out... minimizes the bounce factor and does give support. I never thought of wearing 2 bras when not working out, but I also just can't wait to take mine off at the end of the day.
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

I had the surgery 11 years ago. Best decision of my life!

No back pain, the curvature of my neck and shoulders mostly corrected itself, easier to find bras, I don't have guys falling over themselves to get close to my rack.

And, I can go without a bra if I want. No way would I ever wear two.

I 100% agree with this!! Get the job done! I got my breast reduction when I was 18. I was a 34 DDDD and though I could only go down to a DD it was seriously the best decision I could have made! My back pain instantly went away and I felt more confident, not to mention balanced!