looking for plus size people serious about weight loss

Options
Hello my name is Catherine and i am 28. I recently started working out and have loss 10pounds now im at 329 i started at 339. I'm looking to chat with people like myself who needs and want the motivation thanks:smile

Replies

• Krinaia22
    Options
    Hey, I'm Paula, I'm 25. I'm plus size (16), and I have been on the site for a while and have been plateaued for a while. Lets be friends, I'm supportive and motivated (most of the time) and could always use a supportive friend!
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Beth. I'm down almost 50 and am always happy to see new people that I can encourage!
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Hi ladies, my name is Joanna. I had gastric bypass oct 17, 2011 and although I have had great results, I have also learned how to get around some things. I started at 325, now I'm 208,6, reaching for the goal 140. Wearing XL but some of it is snug. Welcome to Here and I hope I can help support everyone. Welcome.:smile:
  • LizLeigh19
    LizLeigh19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Liz and I'm 21. I started at 275 lbs, size 24 jeans, 3XL shirts. I've lost 10 lbs since I last weighed myself. My size 24 jeans are a little loose, which is good. It was around Thanksgiving last year that I decided to buckle down and get serious about weight loss and being healthy. There's no reason for me, 5'4", 21 years old, to be a size 24 and miserable. I'm working on my way to lose 140lbs. 130lbs to go! :)
  • darkenedforest
    Options
    Hey, I'm Alex and I've also hit a plateau. Looking for supportive friends!
  • vamari22
    vamari22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I'm Vicki and I just started tracking my food/activity on here again; I'm working on losing about 120 lbs. Would be happy to connect with and help motivate/support others in similar situations. Feel free to add me.
  • tanzz9
    tanzz9 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have just started (last week) lost 4lbs in my first weigh in and am very eager to see lots more come off! I too am looking for other supportive motivational people so I'm going to add some from here! If you'd rather not, just decline my request no drama :)
  • hmaddy84
    Options
    My name is Hannah, I am 28. I started at 236lbs (size 22/24), I am now down to 208lbs and can fit into my 18/20's. It's slow going, but I'll make it! So will you! Feel free to add me.
  • Anuroh12
    Anuroh12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I am 34 yrs old and 204 lbs. Never thought I would be here. Started at 130 lbs 8 yrs ago and made my way up here.
    Scared . I can feel the strain on my body. I hope I find the courage to finally break free this time.
    Best of luck to all and may we all reach our goals.
  • donnaengel
    donnaengel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    glad to meet you and to hear that you are on the road to a healthy life at a young age, I am also plus sized and am down 25 lbs ...tough staying motivated in a difficult winter..... looking forward to spring and getting out for walks...
  • LannaLifestyle
    LannaLifestyle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey all add me! i log everyday and im super supportive :)
  • unicornlady77
    Options
    Hi my name is Bobbie,Im 35,two kids. Second was almost 3 yrs ago,I got up to 300lbs with baby,280 after baby.Found MFP last year and have lost 35 lbs.
  • stonerollin42
    stonerollin42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    27 and a long time plus size (284 currently)! :) Anyone can add me. I'm new, too, and I want to stay motivated.
  • babymariss33
    babymariss33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I started my journey two years ago and I am 71 pounds, five pant sizes, a cup size, and two shirt sizes smaller! It as been a roller coaster but I am so excited to keep going and lose at least another forty pounds. I have to constantly remind myself that it isn't a race. I is a life style change. It is getting healthy and staying that way! I am so much happier, confident, and actually excited to be able to do the exercises I never have been able to do before! Thankfully I had renewed motivation this year and have lost 14 pounds since January 1st! So exciting to read other people's stories and encourage and motivate each other!!
  • princess_e_972
    princess_e_972 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! Princess here; size 16-18 (depending on what I wear :tongue: ); looking to drop the extra added pounds since college; feel free to add me...the more encouragement the better
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Lyn short for Lynette. Im 42 weigh 205 size 16. Lost from 222 but it is astruggle. Trying to stick to a regime is hard but this site is so encouraging. I log in daily. Feel free to add me.
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 41 and started out at a figure too horrendous. I've lost 114 pounds (mostly before starting on mfp) and am aiming to lose another 123. :) I log daily.
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm Geina, 37, currently a size 20/22. aiming for a 16 (if i get smaller whoop, but i've never been a 16 so i'll be happy!) Feel free to add me. I'm usually around somewhere!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm currently a size 15/16. Down about 20 lbs, and only 5'2 (if there are other short girls out there!). Add me, I log every day and support/motivate when I can!

:smokin:
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    hello I have about 140 to lose so I am going to be around for a while so feel free to add me if you want!:smile: