FITBIT, BODY BUGG or Other

Options
Which calorie counter is the best?

Replies

• ChristineH1001
    Options
    Body Media is VERY similar to the Body Bugg, more enhancements on the Media. I have the Body Media Fit LINK it syncs with my phone real time information. I researched many of them and the Body Media reviews and reports have shown almost 90% accuracy.Take a look at bodymedia.com.
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bump for more responses
  • HonusWagner
    HonusWagner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use a Fitbit and I'm extremely happy with it, and the integration with other apps like MFP and Digifit. It's accurate and keeps me motivated.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I had a FitBit briefly and found it to be inaccurate.

I switched to a BodyMedia FIT and have found it to be perfectly accurate. I would never recommend the FitBit, although many people love theirs.
  • Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    I also use fitbit, digifit and mfp. All integrate is a plus.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I use the Mio Active Connect. I love it. It is almost exact to what the machines at the gym say for a calorie count.
  • joslin2005
    Options
    I compared the bodybugg, bodymedia, fitbit and many others. I ended up buying the fitbit and absolutely LOVE it. I don't know about the other devices personally but am I completely pleased with the fitbit. I just upgraded from the fitbit ultra to the fitbit one.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit One
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit zip and I love it!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Fitbit only any old for walking/running activity. Some people use it and then have a HRM. For exercise. BMF is accurate for all day wear. check out the Amiigo which is coming out later in the year too.
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    i love my fitbit, if you log all your measurements and such during set up it seems to be very close to what my treadmill reads re: calories burned/steps.

it syncs perfectly with MFP and super easy to wear, i hide mine on my bra or on my belt
  • strongandhealthy78
    Options
    I love my Striiv. Free app and connects to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    I have had a fitbit original and I have a fitbit ultra and love them they keep me motivated and are accurate enough for me. I looked at bodymedia? but I would not realistically wear it on my arm...its just not happening it would bug me its quite large. So for me personally the fitbit is decrete and works with me
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    FITBIT~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOVE x 100!! It motivates me everyday! My new habit : Park as far as possible when going grocery shopping and walk walk walk! LOL
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I have the bodybugg and love it. Hardly even notice that Im wearing it anymore. But I would get the bodymedia link if I was to do it again. I bought it before I joined MFP and didnt know I would need the syncing capability. Theyre both made by the same company and are basically the same thing tho i think the body media now has more features