need an awesome motivator?

Options
:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: I'm new here and need more friends for motivation and would also like to motivate! :drinker: cheers.:bigsmile:

Replies

• 3daydreamer3
    Options
    I'm new too! Well to the forum. Been using fitness pal form quite a while. Lets motivate each other! :happy:
  • labellecanuck
    labellecanuck Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! ;)
  • dillonrmccarthy
    Options
    Im amazing at motivating....in all seriousness add me
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    The best motivator stares back at you in the mirror. No one can motivate you better than you. You have to REALLY REALLY want it and nothing can deter you from achieving.
    People who only put in half hearted efforts or have unrealistic expectations need motivation because much of the time they don't really want to work for it.
    That's why when you ask fit people how they do it, most people reply "I could never do it." But almost all fit people started in the same position many times.
    Make a goal, be disciplined enough to follow through and never quit till you reach it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • goldie980
    Options
    Hey fellow newbie. I've cataloged before on a different website and lost 4 lbs per week. This works and if you see yourself over indulging on your food intake. Then exercise to meet your set daily calories. But you've got to catalog daily. Try it faithfully for even a week. Oh and slowly remove an iindulging food item like soda or salt from your diet and you will see a difference. I stopped adding salt 2 years ago and don't miss it at all.
  • goldie980
    Options
    Amen to that. You've got to want it bad.. Try finding a favorite piece of clothing that you'd love to fit again and be determined to fit into it in a certain period of time.
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    anyone and everyone is welcome to add me
  • MND327
    MND327 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm determined if that's what your getting at, but the point of this whole website/app is to motivate and help others and that's what I meant by this post, not that I'm not determined myself or I probably wouldn't be counting calories but I do understand what your coming from and thanks!!!
  • mc54iznit
    mc54iznit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    IywpmC8.jpg
  • Glitter_Boots
    Glitter_Boots Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Seeing the outpouring of support everyday by strangers is one of the things that keeps me coming back to this site. I love giving at getting it! Feel free to add me.
  • taztwin002
    Options
    im just got started a few days ago, but anyone is more than welcome to add me if they like. people like us are all here for the same reason. we all want that lil push that will give us the motivation or support to make this weight loss easier.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would love an awesome motivator! And I would love to motivate! :D Add me if you'd like!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Apparantly i do the job